Spacious Two Room Suite. 1 Mile to Beach & Del Mar Racetrack
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Solana Beach apartment description
Keywords: Charming Vacation Get-A-Way. Located on QUIET Cul-de-Sac ONE MILE from the Beach, and Del Mar Racetrack. Newly decorated, spacious two-room suite consists of a private bedroom with queen size bed, and a separate living room with double size sofa bed and dining/work table. Other amenities include Pullman kitchen with all new appliances, microwave, toaster oven, electric frypan, coffee pot, refrigerator, all dishes and utensils included for a comfortable stay. Coffee and tea plus basic condiments supplied. Bathroom newly refurbished, with travertine floor & shower. 32 inch HDTV LCD flat screen with built in DVD, Cable, Wifi, iPod docking station with clock radio, hair dryer and iron with ironing board. Ample parking. Outdoor seating. Includes quality linens,bath towels, soaps, shampoos, beach chair, boogie board and beach towels included. This is a great location for professional business men and women who are here for extended periods of work, with easy access to Interstate 5 and close to drug store, grocerys,banks, cleaners, eateries, coffee houses and shopping.
San Elijo Lagoon hiking trails 100 yards away.
NO SMOKING!!! No Pets!!!
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Walking distance to Restaurants, Live Repertory Theater and Shopping. 1 Mile to the Beach, Del Mar Racetrack and Solana Beach Train Station. You'll love shopping at the celebrated Cedros Design District full of Galleries, Boutiques and Restaurants. A night out at our well known Belly Up Tavern for Dancing and Entertainment is a must. Tantalize your culinary taste buds with all the wonderful eateries within a five mile radius. With easy access to Interstate 5 Freeway, San Diego International Airport is only 20 minutes away. 35 minutes to the US/ Mexico International border. Go 20 to 25 miles South and visit Sea World, Old Town, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Gas Lamp District, Seaport Village, and the Embarcadero where the famous Midway and the Star of India are docked. While you are at the wharf hop a Ferry ride over to Coronado for the day, with a visit to the Majestic Del Coronado Hotel known world wide. Take Interstate 5, 12 miles North and visit Legoland, the Outlet Mall, Carlsbad Flower Fields, Botanical Gardens, and Charming Carlsbad Village and Beaches. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Comfortable One Bedroom ....Well Appointed....Quiet Neighborhood
Comfortable One Bedroom ....Well Appointed....Quiet Neighborhood
A very nice home away from home! A comfortable and clean living space for the month we stayed there. The host was accommodating with anything we identified we needed to make our stay a safe and comfortable experience. All the amenities we needed were there...wifi, TV, DVD player. Good value for the money. There are hiking trails only two blocks away in San Elijo Lagoon Reserve. There is a shopping mall with a grocery store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, Marshall's and a number of other types of stores only five blocks away.
- Guest Kim R. (Minneapolis, MN USA)
- Date of stay 03/13/12
- Review Submitted 05/11/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+.
The apartment was excellent and so was the owner --- she was helpful in every way. The location was terrific. I-5 was close but I couldn't hear it in the apartment. Shopping, restaurants, and the city library were also close. The one downside was the bath tub, which was quite a step up to get into. Overall, though, the apartment was quite nice and I would definitely stay there again. I would recommend it for a couple or single.
- Guest Bill (Denver, CO)
- Date of stay 01/04/12
- Review Submitted 03/11/12
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: The tub was a lovely deep soaking roman tub with shower but I realized it was difficult to maneuver so I had it removed and installed a lovely 5 foot Travertine shower.
July05 - Sept05 NEW RATES...$660/Week or $2575 month Sept06 - July04.NEW RATES...$475/Week or $1675 month Cleaning Fee $85* Security Deposit$125 * refunded within 3 days of Checkout date Deposit required to secure reversation Balance due 60 days prior to Check-In Date
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: 858 259 8807
- Secondary: 760 715 6154 or Fax 858 481 7396
- Tertiary: 619 260 1008
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to 'THE COZEY SUITE'
View from Living room and outdoor area
36" Flat Screen TV, cable hookup, DVD and VCR.
Hallway from Living Space to Bedroom and Bathroom
Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Newly installed Travertine Shower
Cedros Design Destrict Shopping & Restaurants
Walkway to Unit
Outdoor seating area and view from living room
Pullman Kitchen with Microwave,Toaster oven, Coffee Pot, Utensils,Dishes,Glass
Bathroom with Lovely Travertine Shower
Del Mar Race Track 1 Mile
Beautiful Pacific Coast One Mile from Unit
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.