Luxury Villa/Heated Pool/Wifi/Golf/Beaches/Restaurants/Marinas
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Northwest villa description
Villa Delphi (built in 2005) affords serenity & luxury - a minute away from Cape Coral Golf Course, famous Matlacha, down-town Cape Coral, beaches, water sports, restaurants, Sanibel & Captiva Islands, Burnt Store & Cape Harbor marinas & Tarpon Point.
Heated Pool in covered patio (lanai) & beautifully landscaped garden maintained by contractors.
Relax & dine in covered lanai with elec.heated pool. Walk-outs from family room, dining room & master bedroom (with en-suite bathroom) to lanai & pool area. Tasteful décor, brand new furniture & appliances. Modern kitchen with granite counter tops & family room with Satellite HD TV, Stereo/CD & Blue Ray DVD Player. Central A/C, Heating & Monitored Security Alarm System.
Sailing, boating, fishing & water sports enhance your vacation. Rent a boat & explore beautiful islands, restaurants & beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. Take a ferry to Key West.
The electrically heated pool can be enjoyed all year round. The covered lanai with a patio set & barbecue lends itself to outdoor relaxation and dining. Walk-outs from the Family Room, Dining Room and Master bedroom to the lanai and pool, contribute to a beautiful open concept - ideal for family get-together's, entertaining....
The landscaping and palm trees provide the ambiance of a luxurious oasis! The delightful Great Room encompasses a modern kitchen with granite counters and tumble marble backsplash. The pool & garden are taken care of by contractors so you can enjoy a hassle-free vacation.
The Coral Oaks Golf course is literally a minute's drive away!
Fort Myers International Airport lets you fly in from anywhere in the world and you will reach Cape Coral and your vacation home, via car, in about 30 minutes.
The City of Cape Coral is a Gulf Coast town with a larger amount of canals and waterways than the City of Venice in Italy. With water being such a focal part of the community, boating, fishing & water sports contribute to enhancing your vacation. The canals are teeming with fish and even the most novice angler could be lucky. Boat hire is readily available so you can explore the many beautiful islands, restaurants and beaches. Sailing, boating, water skiing & fishing on the Caloosahatchee River can be intriguing!
Cape Coral exudes wonderful year-round sunshine. It boasts 335 days of BRIGHT sunshine and the other 30 days of MODERATE sunshine.
All major attractions can easily be accessed within one day. That makes DELPHI the perfect starting point to exploring the sunshine state by car.
If you choose to explore, the famous pristine white sandy beaches of Cape Coral, Fort Myers and the tropical barrier islands of Sanibel and Captiva are in close proximity. These barrier islands are particularly famous the world over for the fine shelling and Nature Reserve of Ding Darling. Also along the shoreline is Lover's Key, rated among the Top 10 US Beaches. Near by Naples & Fort Myers have earned the reputation of having some of the most sought after public & private golf courses in the world. Cape Coral is a shopper's paradise. Designer boutiques in Bell Tower, large dept. stores in Coconut Point Mall or 140+ designer & brand name stores in Miromar Outlets.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- All 3 Bedrooms tastefully decorated in warm, modern tones and furnished with brand new furniture and carpets. The Master Bedroom lends itself to a private, romantic sanctuary! It has a gorgeous en-suite washroom and walks-out on to the covered patio (lanai) and heated pool area. It is fully carpeted with King bed & premium King Coil mattress, 2 bedside units, 2 table lamps, dresser with mirror, ceiling fan & large walk-in closet. 1st Guest Room: Fully carpeted; Queen Bed with premium King Coil mattress, 2 bedside units, 2 table lamps, ceiling fan and large closet. 2nd Guest Room: Fully carpeted; Queen Bed with premium King Coil mattress, 2 bedside units, 2 table lamps, ceiling fan and large closet. Family Room with pull out bed - sleeps 2. 2 sets of bed linen, towels & pool towels provided....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom has a luxurious en-suite, bright bathroom that is comprised of: - His & Her sink with granite counter top - Separate toilet with sliding door - Beautiful Oval bath tub - Separate shower unit with double shower heads You can walk out of the pool and access this bathroom through the master bedroom. Second bathroom is located in the hallway, between the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. It has granite counter top with Tub/Shower....moreless
- Additional Amenities: - Living Room has luxurious leather couches - 5 recliners & drop-down table with drink holders - Family Room has L-Shaped couch unit with 2 recliners & drop-down table with drink holders - Dining Room with Cafe-style table & 6 chairs - Kitchen has granite counter tops, tumble marble back splash, brand new appliances, garbage disposal system & 6 Bar stools. - Monitored Security Alarm system - Central Heating & Air Conditioning - Private Pool & Garden maintained by Contractors - Refrigerator with Water Filter & Ice Maker - 2 remote controls for garage door - 2 sets of bedlinen & pool towels provided - Screened patio (lanai) has patio...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Theme Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Pier Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Washing Machine
- Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Linens Provided
- Water Cooler
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Activities Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Laundry Soap
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Local Activities Guide
- Housekeeper Optional
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Beach Towels
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $110 Nightly
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: RSW Fort Myers International Airport at 29 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Key West Express at 13 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 75 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cape Coral Beach at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Beef 'O' Bradys at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cape Coral Golf Course at 100 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: RumRunners at 8 Miles
- Primary: +1 6476245013 Any time
- Secondary: +1 905 471-5539 Any time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of your holiday home
Main Foyez - another angle
Family Room with walk out to Pool (with Lanai), backyard & garden
Kitchen & Breakfast Bar - all granite counter tops & tumble marble back-splash
View of owner's additional lot behind the house - your very own private backyard
Garden in the backyard
Master Bedroom: Dresser & large walk-in closet to the left
Master En-suite 'His & Her's' Sinks with granite countertop
3rd Bedroom fully carpeted with large closet
Coral Oaks Golf Course - literally 1 minute drive away!
Tarpon Point - beautiful restaurants & stores
Main Foyez - view from main entrance
Formal Living Room with plush, leather sofa set - 5 recliners
Family Room w/2 recliners - HD TV, Blue Ray CD Player
Fully equipped Kitchen with brand new appliances
Heated & lighted Pool in covered patio (lanai)
Covered Patio: Martha Stewart patio set, barbeque & outdoor fan in patio
Master Bedroom with King Koil mattress walks out to pool & lanai
Master Ensuite bathtub, separate toilet & 'His & Her's' shower cubicle
2nd Bedroom - fully carpeted with large closet
Fort Myers Beach & Pier
Cape Harbor Marina - perfect spot for a lovely evening!
Matlacha- historic fishing village with restaurants & stores