Special Fall and Winter Rates!! Perfect Beachfront End Unit 701
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
One Seagrove Place condo description
A perfect location. Close enough to the beach to be part of it, far enough to have the glorious view of sights and colors that height affords.
Designer decorated for renewal, relaxation, and fun in a light, cheerful seaside atmosphere. You will find restoration and joy in this condo by the sea.
Total privacy in this east end unit. No other unit looks onto your balcony or into your unit. At the same time you have a nearly full circle of view from the two balconies.
Enjoy our great electronics! All flat screen TVs - 42', 37', 15'. Blu-ray players, cable, iPhone/iPod docks, even VCR capability if you need it! Free WiFi!
The added benefit of our participation in the on-site management program which is not used by most VRBO owners. We pay the fees for you, so that your needs can be satisfied by the on-site staff seven days a week.
Keywords: TOTALLY PRIVATE !
Perfect Height and
Nearly Full Circle VIEW!
DESIGNER DECORATED with SEASIDE STYLE
- On floor 7
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1) Comfortable mattress. Room darkening and sheer draperies on full window wall opening onto balcony overlooking beach. Direct entrance to master bath., Twin or Single Beds (2) Twin beds in second bedroom with direct entrance to second bathroom. Adjustable built in closet shelves and hanging bar. , Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Living room sofa opens to queen bed. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- ^FRIENDLY, COMPETENT ON-SITE STAFF AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. THIS IS A SERVICE THAT DISTINGUISHES OUR CONDO #701 - ON-SITE MANAGEMENT IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY AVAILABLE TO OTHER GUESTS. ^COMPLETE KITCHEN WITH FULL SIZED REFRIGERATOR, RANGE, DISHWASHER, DISPOSAL, AND SMALL APPLIANCES SUCH AS MIXER, BLENDER, COFFEE POT, ETC. ^CORNING AND STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE, DISHES, FLATWARE, AND GADGETS GALORE. ^DELUXE KING BED, TWIN BEDS, AND SOFA SLEEPER. ^3 FLAT SCREEN TVs WITH CABLE, DVD, CD AND VCR EQUIPMENT. ^WIFI IN THE UNIT. ^CONVENIENCES SUCH AS IRONING BOARD, IRON, AND A STARTER SET OF SUPPLIES SUCH AS PAPER TOWELS, DISH SOAP, TOILETRIES AND TRASH BAGS. ^SHEETS AND A GENEROUS SUPPLY OF KITCHEN AND BATH TOWELS. ^EXPANDED DOORWAYS TO MASTER BEDROOM AND MASTER BATH CONVENIENT FOR WHEELCHAIRS, WALKERS, AND BABY EQUIPMENT....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- QUAINT SHOPS AND GALLERIES ARE NEARBY, PLUS DINING TO SUIT YOUR TASTE FROM PIZZA TO GOURMET. AN INVITING PUBLIX GROCERY STORE IS WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, AND A FRESH FISH MARKET IS NEXT DOOR. SHOULD YOU WANT TO VENTURE AWAY FROM THE BEACH, PROXIMITY TO DESTIN AND PANAMA CITY PROVIDE A FULL RANGE OF STORES INCLUDING AN OUTLET MALL, PLUS OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEEP SEA FISHING AND RELATED ACTIVITIES. SEVERAL NATURE CENTERS ARE NEARBY, AND THERE ARE MILES OF SCENIC BIKE PATHS. ENJOY COMPLIMENTARY MORNING COFFEE IN THE CLUB ROOM, THEN EXERCISE OVERLOOKING THE WATER OR HIT SOME TENNIS BALLS ON THE PRIVATE COURT THAT HAS BEEN SPECIALLY SURFACED TO PROVIDE A CHALLENGING GAME WITH KINDNESS TO YOUR FEET!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Snow Bird Rate = Nov 1 - 26, Dec 1 - 23 = $840/wk or $140/night, call for monthly. Winter Holiday Rate = Nov 27 - 30, Dec 24 - Jan 4 = $960/wk or $160/night Spring = March 1 - May 22, 2013 = $1300/wk or $200/night Memorial Day = May 23 - 27, 2013 = $240/night Early Summer Special = May 28 - June 7, 2013 = $1398/wk or $215/night Summer = June 8 - August 2, 2013 = $1560/wk or $240/night Late Summer = Aug 3 - Aug 31, 2013 = $1300/wk or $200/night Fall = Sept 1 - Oct 31 = $1225/wk or $175/night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1989
About: Our family loves to travel, having visited 5 continents and many islands. But we especially love to return to the peacefulness and vitality of One Seagrove Place. It is a family tradition for four generations. Among us we include an electrical engineer and a CPA, both retired - theoretically :) ; our son, a biologist who is a professor at Washington University in Saint Louis, and his wife who us a corporate financial director; and their three children who range in age from two to thirteen, and who are involved in almost every sport imaginable! As you can guess, they can hardly wait to return to OSP 701.
Why One Seagrove Place:
The beautiful white sand beaches and the gorgeous translucent blue green waters in this exclusive area were not to be passed up. We purchased one of the first units in the building, carefully choosing our favorite location - our end unit on the seventh floor!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love to arrive at night, step out of the car, take a deep breath, and absorb the sights, sounds and feelings that surround us. Already the trip from Saint Louis was worth it, and we don't want to leave. We greet Tim or Jim, the security twins who share the nighttime position and welcome everyone graciously, and we take just a little while to walk out toward the beach to feel the rush of air and again breathe deeply the nostalgic scents of the beach. A quick elevator ride to the seventh floor, a happy walk to our private end unit enjoying the sparkling night lights we overlook along the way, and we open the door to a flash of happy memories and excited anticipation. We never can figure out how we had managed to leave, but we are so glad to be back!
- Primary: 314-420-1867
- Secondary: +1 800 368 9100 Please reference Condo 701
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy this view for YOUR vacation! Email owner or call 314-420-1867.
3 Flat screened TVs with cable, 2 Blu-ray DVD players, even a VCR for your use.
Kitchen is well stocked for casual snacking or full meal preparation.
Both sheer and room darkening drapes, dresser with generous storage space.
Flat screened TV, DVD, iPhone/iPod dock, dresser, chest, shelves for storage.
Bare feet, sand castles, volleyball-your totally unobstructed view of the beach!
Or try out the exercise room with beach view and TV for your use.
Relax on the beach. Two chairs, one umbrella daily included March-October.
head for the heated pool!
You can pack lightly. You have your own washer and dryer in your condo.
The afternoon water colors are lovely from this height.
Beautiful! What did you decide? Dinner in or out?
Cheerful surroundings with queen sized sofa bed.
Full view of water from galley kitchen. Dine at table, bar or on balcony.
Sleep well in the deluxe king bed, with two end tables, iPhone/iPod dock.
Doors to master bedroom and bath have been enlarged for easy access.
Catch the sunrise from the master bedroom balcony or window wall!
Enjoy breakfast on the balcony.
Enjoy tennis on our specially surfaced, lighted court that's easy on your feet.
Rinse your feet and...
Back at 701, overlook these private residences from your shaded front balcony.
Lunch or dinner - fresh herbs, produce, and seafood are easy to find nearby.
Thinking about dinner, waiting for the sunset.
Time to settle down with a game, TV, a movie, or a good book. Good night!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.