VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This newly finished and furnished villa, is located directly on the ocean front looking out over the Caribbean ocean with amazing sunsets, facing west and close to restaurants and supermarkets. The villa offers private pools, fully equipped European designer kitchen, laundry facilities and outdoor dining on private terrace. Twenty four hour concierge service is offered and a private chef and maid service can be arranged. Free high speed wifi and cable TV is offered throughout.
Four en-suite bedrooms Floor to ceiling glass walls allowing for magnificent beachfront views Oversized en-suite bedrooms with indoor/outdoor terraces and gardens and walk-in wardrobes Floating edged infinity edged wrap around pools Huge covered and uncovered terraces for outdoor living Private dining Gazebos and sundecks over the beach Barracudas feature a Cabana offering either a fourth bedroom, separate apartment, or entertainment room European designer kitchens and bathrooms Hi speed Wi-fi throughout.
There is a minimum stay of 3 nights year round except during the Christmas/New Year period which is 7 nights. Any cancellation of a definite reservation must be notified in writing (e-mail/fax) to Janik Partners and will take effect on the day received. Charges: 30% of total is due at time booking to secure the dates and remaining 70% is due 30 days (Christmas/New Year 90 days) prior to arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The property's calendar has not been updated in 16 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability