5* Regent Grand, 3 Bedroom Oceanfront, Superior Value & Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grace Bay condo description
***** ON-SITE MANAGER'S SPECIAL *****
Located on the second floor with Western Sunset views, this deluxe, spacious 3-bedroom, 3-bath corner condominium suite is the perfect spot for family, extended family and multigenerational vacations. Or bring additional friends or couples.
Welcome to the Regent Grand, a vacation to remember, an experience never to forget. Guests have the best of both worlds: a secure and private condominium with the service that befits only the most upscale of hotels. The Regent Grand exceptional staff prides itself on its personalized service making our Concierge second to none. At the same time, The Regent Grand is quintessentially Caribbean laid-back cool!
This stunningly beautiful beachfront property occupies 300 feet of Grace Bay Beach, voted the Number One beach in the world by Conde Naste Magazine and World Traveller Award. The backdrop is the sparkling ”brilliant azure” waters of the ocean, the soft powdery white sand of the beach, swaying palm trees and whispering sea grasses.
Inspired by Italian and Caribbean architecture and boasting travertine marble throughout, this elegant property is nestled among four acres of lush tropical landscaping. The stunning, heated mosaic infinity pool, located in the piazza courtyard, includes two heated Jacuzzis and is surrounded by comfortable lounge chairs, umbrellas and complimentary towel service.
Through the marble arched hallway, a private boardwalk leads from the courtyard to the beach where you will find complimentary beach loungers, umbrellas and towels with beach service including food & frosty drinks provided by Harvey’s Bar. Finally, complimentary Wi-Fi service is available throughout the facility’s common areas to all of our guests.
The Regent Grand has a hard, flood lit tennis court with complimentary racquets. An excellent Nautilus Gym and the pool, which accommodates lap swimming, allows you to work off the delicious island cuisine. Additionally, bikes can be borrowed for those who want to explore a little further afield. The award winning Provo Country Club is a mere 5 minutes away. Depending on the package booked, golf is free or at a reduced rate.
Suite 201, 'Miami meets Caribbean', is decorated in a palette to complement the colors and feels of the Caribbean. Our luxury suite is one of only two 3-bedroom condominium suites offered by the Regent Grand Hotel. It has been thoughtfully and professionally decorated so that you will feel perfectly at home during your stay. Its second floor corner location provides panoramic views of Grace Bay beach and is easily accessible via both elevator and stairs. Every amenity has been provided for should you feel the need for a break from the sun, sand and water.
The spacious, private, wrap-around terrace is furnished with a Brown Jordan round dining table and six chairs plus two chaise lounges. Be mesmerized by the gently lapping aqua waves while enjoying morning coffee as the sun rises, a cocktail as it sets or sunbathing midday. Or open the sliding doors to let the outside in!
Suite 201 promises the following amenities:-
• 2350 Sq ft. of living space with Travertine tile floors throughout
• Master suite features a four poster king-sized bed, his and her closets, electronic safe, flat screen HDTV, alarm clock/CD player, a large en-suite bathroom with two sinks, an oversized bathtub and separate walk-in shower; and sliding glass doors leading out to the wrap-around balcony
• Second bedroom features a queen-sized bed, large closet, en-suite bathroom, cable TV, alarm clock/CD player and French doors
• Third en-suite bedroom features twin beds which can be combined to form a king bed, two closets, cable TV, alarm clock/CD player and french doors.
• Bathroom toiletries by Clarins, two spa robes and hair dryer in each bathroom.
• Luxury linens/towels in every bathroom
• Living area features comfortable top-of-the-line microsuede covered L-shaped sectional, table desk, large flat screen HDTV, DVD player, board games, cards, puzzles, books and large wrap-around terrace.
• Separate dining area with beautiful dark wood table & 8 chairs
• Full kitchen features granite breakfast bar with four bar stools, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
• En-suite washer & dryer, iron and ironing board
• AC System with digital thermostats and ceiling fans in every room
The Regent Grand is perfectly situated on Grace Bay Beach. While the hotel is quiet and secluded, on your doorstep you will find The Regent Village - “The Heart of Provo” and the center of shopping, arts, entertainment and dining in Grace Bay. There are over 20 restaurants to suit all tastes within walking distance-- Mediterranean (at The Vix Bar and Grill next door), traditional Italian (including delicious pizza), Continental, American, Indian, Thai and Japanese to name a few. The island’s only gourmet grocery store is a 5-minute walk away where you can pick up all your weekly provisions. Within the Regent Village you also find duty-free jewelry stores, beach fashions, art, souvenirs, and some of the best dive/snorkel operators on the island.
The Turks and Caicos is the perfect destination for everyone—whether you are looking for romantic walks and time alone for a honeymoon or anniversary; a time to reconnect with family and sail out to uninhabited islands; a more adventurous experience diving or snorkeling at the world’s third largest coral reef.
The Regent Grand is 10 miles from Providenciales Airport with direct, non-stop flights from New York, Newark, Miami, Boston, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Toronto and Charlotte and is served by major airlines including AA, Jet Blue, Delta, United/Continental, US Airways, British Airways, Air Canada and West Jet.
The official language is English, the currency is the US dollar. A visa is not required for US, Canadian & most European citizens, but a passport is. Electricity is US/Canadian standard.
Keywords: Regent Grand, Grace Bay, condo, condominium, flat, apartment, suite, luxury, beachfront, value, stunning, ocean, view, 5 star, 4 star, unique, golf, tennis, boutique, charming, view, 3 bedrooms, three, 3 bathrooms, deluxe, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- 2350 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- We offer reduced rates at Provo Golf and Country Club, the Turks and Caicos only 18 hole championship golf course. In top condition having recently hosted the Caribbean Amateur Open and boasting a world class design earning it consistent ratings among the top ten courses in the Caribbean, this is truly a golfer’s paradise. Manicured greens, lush fairways, extensive lakes, a West Indian themed Clubhouse and full service pro-golf shop make this facility a superior golfing experience....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer Rates: 18th April to 19th December $ 1144.00 per night Winter Rates: 3rd January – 17th April - $ 1647.00 per night The above rates are exclusive of 10% service charge (paid directly to staff) The above rates are exclusive of 12% Government Tax The rates includes daily housekeeping Please contact us for rates over the Christmas Period
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Providenciales International Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: TCI Ferry to North & Middle Caicos at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Grace Bay at Grace Bay
- Nearest Barpub: Harveys Bar, Sandbar, The Vix Bar & Grill at Grace Bay
- Nearest Golf: Provo Golf Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Vix, Le Bouchon, Lupo, Thai Orchid at Grace Bay
Year Purchased: 2008
- Primary: 1 649 941 7770
- Secondary: 877 288 3206 (Toll Free US & Canada) toll free
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Regent Grand
Floorplan to 201
Fully stocked kitchen with 4 barstools
Queen guest bedroom
Beautiful bathrooms with Clarins bathroom amenities
Mosaic, infinity pool flanked by 2 heated jacuzzis
Provo Golf and Country Club - 17th Hole par 3
We look forward to meeting all of your needs.
The Regent Grand beachside
Fabulous lounge and dining area
Third twin room
Calvin the amazing Concierge
Hard, flood-lit tennis court
Grace Bay Beach
Lush landscaping providing peace and privacy
May we suggest a massage
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.