Corolla Light Resort- 5 BR, 4.5 Bath, Pool, Hot Tub & Elevator
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Relaxation is yours in this beautifully appointed, immaculately furnished soundside paradise, complete with private pool, 8 person hot tub, plasma television, private elevator and wireless broadband internet.
The house has 6 bedrooms including two master bedrooms with master baths and jacuzzi tubs and sleeps 12 or more. It is just 2 blocks to the beach or pack all your gear on the free shuttle, which goes right in front of the house. It is only a few steps to the soundside nature walk where you can see the most beautiful sunsets over the sound. You can even walk to the Whalehead Club, Corolla Lighthouse, Historic Corolla Village or new Nature Center.
You can view more photos and info on our web site at corolla-vacation-rental(dot com). The Resort is at corollalightresort(dot com).
The Fielding & Faulkner families purchased this wonderful vacation home in 2003 and have updated an already beautiful house with new carpeting and kitchen cabinets in 2011, new furnishings and decorating throughout. Broadband wireless internet allows you to keep up on e-mail and research recreation activities in the Outer Banks during your visit. In 2010, we upgraded to digital cable with HBO movie channels.
Ground Level: Enter into the recreation room with TV and DVD, stereo with CD, poolside speakers, wet bar with bar fridge and a Queen sleep sofa. Off the recreation room, there is a wheelchair accessible full bath with roll-in shower and a laundry area. A bright, spacious bedroom features a Duobunk & Trundle. The garage, accessible from this level, has a few bikes and beach toys for your enjoyment.
Mid Level: Features a Queen master bedroom w/ TV/DVD, whirlpool tub with separate shower, and private deck. There is also a Queen bedroom with a TV and deck, a bedroom with 2 single beds, with a TV and a deck access, a full bath, and a half bath on the landing to the top level.
Top Level: Features a Queen master bedroom with a TV/DVD, whirlpool tub with separate shower, and private deck. A sunny, open great room with windows galore, a 42' plasma TV and BluRay/DVD, digital cable with HBO movie channels, A/V stereo sound with CD changer. The great room also has a cozy gas fireplace for off-season enjoyment. The dining area has seating for 12 and a sunset deck. The well-equipped kitchen includes plenty of counter space with bar seating for 4, and 2 dishwashers and addt'l small refrigerator. From the kitchen, enjoy access to the screened porch and open decks overlooking the private pool.
Keywords: Corolla Light Resort, Corolla Light Vacation Rental, Soundside, Outer Banks Vacation Rental, OBX Vacation Rental
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Corolla Light Resort is rated every year as the #1 community in North Carolina. The amenities in the resort are endless, with planned kid and adult activities throughout the summer season. Tennis (indoor & outdoor and clay courts), Racquetball, Gym, Indoor Pool, Beachfront Pool & Restaurant, Basketball, Shuffleboard, Playsets, Beach Shuttle, Skate Park and many more. ...moreless
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 11-12
- Queen size Beds (3) The two master bedrooms have queen beds as well as the 3rd queen bedroom. , Twin or Single Beds (2) The 4th bedroom has two twin beds and a TV w/ DVD player. Or you can hook up a game system. , Baby Cribs (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sofa in Great Room is convertible and Sofa in lower level rec room is convertible. , Bunk Beds (1) This bunk bed also has a trundle bed that pulls out underneath. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- 2 master bedrooms, 42' plasma TV, 2 dishwashers, 3 refrigerators, 6 tvs including a 42' plasma, multiple DVD players, some assorted bikes, double outdoor showers. This soundside retreat is only a few steps to the soundside nature walk where you can see the most beautiful sunsets over the sound. More photos and info on the Corolla Light area can be seen on our web site at www.corolla-vacation-rental.com. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Corolla Light Resort is voted the #1 Resort Community in North Carolina year after year. There is simply no better place to vacation in OBX. Within the Corolla Light resort there are sports and activities for all ages. www.corollalightresort.com In season planned activities for kids, teens and adults each day incl. basketball tourn., bingo, hair wraps, tie-dying, volleyball, sand sculpture contests, beach Olympics & more. The resort has both clay and har-tru tennis courts, indoor and outdoor. There are basketball courts, shuffleboard, horseshoes, putting green, grass mini-golf, a new skate park for board and blades, plus the Brindley Sports Center with indoor pool and hot tub, racquetball, exercise equipment, clay tennis courts. Many shuttles run throughout the resort to take you to the beach, sports center and other locations in the resort. The Currituck Club Golf Course is a few miles south, or go north to the 4-wheel drive beach and see the wild horses...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I was forced to change my vacation destination at the last minute due to irene and ended up at this place in corolla and couldnt be happier with everything . This home has everything you could want and the resort community accessability was icing on the cake as the grand children loved the ocean front heated kiddie pool and the big kids .....gym , indoor pool , oceanfront bar and grille . The house was very clean and there was everything we needed in the kitchen . The resort managers took care of one minor issue with ice in 10 minutes....they almost beat me home !!!....a great spot and I would highly recommend for for a great family get away
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 09/17/11
- Review Submitted 09/29/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
January 7 to May 10, 2013 - $995 per week May 11 to May 24, 2013 $ 1,195 per week May 25 to June 7, 2013 $ 1,395 per week June 8 to June 14, 2013 $ 1,895 per week June 15 to June 28, 2013 $ 2,895 per week June 29 to August 16, 2013 $ 3.495 per week 8/17-8/23 $2895; 8/24-8/30 $2000; 8/31-9/06 $1900; 9/07-9/13 $1395; 9/14 $1195 rentals are subject to NC lodging tax - WE DO NOT RENT PARTIAL WEEKS
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: From the Washington, DC area, we started coming to Corolla in 2001 and found the experience far superior to Bethany, Rehobeth and Ocean City. There is simply no community like Corolla Light Resort.
Why the Owner Chose Corolla Light:
Corolla Light Resort has no equal. The resort and the surrounding areas have so much to do, you could come here for years and never see and do everything. Currituck Lighthouse and Corolla Village and the historic Whalehead Club are a step back in time (within walking distance). Corolla has shops and restaurants, outfitters and rentals for everything you could imagine.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Short walk or bike ride to beach or take the shuttle. Beautiful sunsets on the sound. Tour the Whalehead Club, visit the Nature Center, take a 4-WD on the beach to see the ponies, climb the Currituck Lighthouse, shop in Corolla Village, eat lots of seafood, kayak on the sound or at the Audubon Preserve nearby, woodland hike at the end of Rt. 12 in Carova, golf at Currituck Club, eat at Metropolis (our favorite), go-carts and shopping/eating in Timbuktu, grass or putt-putt mini-golf, or maybe go down to Duck for even more shopping.
Links to more information:
Front of house on tree-lined Austin street.
Great Room with kitchen behind and dining area on the right.
Mid-level Master Bedroom with master bath, jacuzzi tub, two sink vanity.
Photo showing kitchen, great room, dining area.
Top level Master with bathroom, shower, jacuzzi tub, two-sink vanity.
Private pool & hot tub area.
Great room with lots of windows, deck, screened in porch.
3rd Queen Bedroom on mid level opens to large deck.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013