La Villa Bella ~ Punta El Custodio ~ Platanitos ~ Riviera Nayarit ~ Mexico
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Platanitos villa description
This exquisite property is ideal for getting away, renewing the soul and leaving the commercial world behind. Uniquely nestled on a secluded peninsula and away from the big resorts, yet surrounded by rich Mexican village culture, La Villa Bella is ideal for honeymoons, romantic getaways, anniversary celebrations, company retreats, and small group events up to eight.
Guests will experience life in a Mexican villa surrounded by the spectacular Pacific ocean, towering palms, lush vegetation and endless flowing abundance. Snooze in the hammock, rock in a recliner, and watch the pelicans lazily buzz the tree tops, and the sun rise and set with the fishermen as they cast their nets for the daily catch. Sun and fun by spectacular sea side pools...stroll the endless beach, or hang with the locals at the village beach in Platanitos ~ minutes from our doorstep!
La Villa Bella is a destination resort with many on-site activities for short stay guests as well as local excursions for those desiring to experience the rich environment of the vibrant authentic Mexican life that surrounds our community.
After refreshing on our beautiful grounds, there are Mexican shopping options in local villages where street artisans display their wares, unique day trips from whale watching 'up close,' to fishing excursions, to social events and religious holiday festivals. There are also local rodeos, soccer tournaments and fiestas to be enjoyed. Kayak the peninsula, beach comb the coastline, jog the ocean front and surf the breakers that run for miles.
Want something less physical? Observe the surrounding jungle, visit the local bird estuary or turtle farm, whale watch from the point, or simply stroll the grounds and count the endless varieties of flowers and butterflies.
The location of our villa is also a fisherman’s paradise with unlimited fresh fish of your choosing. Our Hacienda fare will tantalize your palate with a delectable menu of local cuisine. Fruits, vegetable and seafood is purchased fresh daily from local vendors and custom prepared by our trained staff.
Book your own refreshing getaway, group retreat, honeymoon, anniversary or family celebration, Quinceanera, Bat-Bar Mitzva, girlfriends getaway, 'boys club' fishing trip and more!
Come visit the real Mexico and experience what living is really about. You will be enchanted by the natural beauty of the country. Get to know the local people who are proud of their country and this community ~ Punta El Custodio, Riviera Nayarit, Platanitos, Mexico.
Call us with your vacation details, club event, or business retreat to get some fresh ideas that will keep you returning to this exquisite location.
Please visit our website at www.lavillabella.net for information on this beautiful place!
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Casita Suite #1 has a sensual net canopy that encompasses a King Bed. Casita 2 and 3, on the second floor, have sensual netting available with queen-sized beds. Casita #4 features 2 double beds and also be placed together for a fuller sleep area. One baby Cribs is available along with a bunk bed set. Casita #4 has a mini loft bed with 5 steps up a ladder. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Shared Kitchen:
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- There are many ways to enjoy La Villa Bella su Hacienda. You may want uninterrupted tranquility as you soak up the rays by the spectacular paradise pool, the oasis spa, or out on the long luxurious beach followed by a full body massage from our local masseuse Once relaxed and perhaps looking for something interesting to do? You can kayak the peninsula, beach comb the coastline, jog the ocean front, surf the waves and boogey-board the breaker that runs for miles. Want something less physical? Explore the surrounding jungle, visit the bird estuary or turtle farm, whale watch from the point or simply try to count the varieties of abundant flowers and butterflies. Want to get out and see a bit of local Mexico? We have many options available for visiting the communities around La Villa Bella to discover local potters and craftsman without the commercial crowds and marked up tourist shops. Other excursions are available and provided with a guide to help you navigate the are....moreless
- Music Library:
- Video Library:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Water View
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- La Villa Bella is a destination resort with many activities available for leisure relaxation on-site. For those desiring other type outside activities, there are Mexican style shopping options, tcultural attractions, social events, religious holidays -- as well as local rodeos, soccer tournaments and fiestas that can be considered. On request we will supply a lengthy list of possible options -- with an explanation and time line for scheduling when we know the details. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A very happy camperGuest comment entered by owner
A very happy camper
"Participating in a baby turtle release was worth the cost of the trip but we also saw two hump back whales migrating just off the point of the puntia!"
- Guest Noelle Guliespie
- Date of stay 10/09/12
- Review Submitted 02/25/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 17 - Feb 28
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - Apr 22
3 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 1
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Puerta Vallarta at 75 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose Platanitos:
Want to make a special event -- really special ...consider hosting the occasion at a Mexican hacienda in a tropical paradise with waving coconut palms, flowering vegetation and ocean sounds as the background. Greet your guests as they pass through a traditional Mexican portico into a blooming court yard complete with an oasis spa, a cascading water fall and hacienda ambiance that will dazzle the senses. Congratulate and thank your guests from the balcony of a colonial style hacienda adorned with flowering streamers, blooming bouquets and colorful garland. Consider a mariachi band and a fiesta Mexican catered for the special occasion. Make a memory that will last a lifetime! Through cooperative arrangements with other villa owners inside the gated community, La Villa Bella and Punta El Custodio can accommodate a personal private event or a moderate size occasion. Consult with us about your special event in Mexico -- and make a dream come true!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Soak up the rays by the fabulous paradise pool while unwinding the psychic. Consider a splash in your own Oasis Spa followed by a full body massage from our local masseuse -- oil of your choice and aroma therapy available. Ask about details! Want something more physical: kayak the peninsula, beach comb the coastline, jog the ocean front, surf the waves and boogey-board the breaker that runs for miles. Want something less physical: observe the surrounding jungle, visit the bird estuary or turtle farm, whale watch from the point and sniff -- try to name, the abundant flowers as you count butterflies. La Villa Bella is a destination resort with many inside the gate activities for short stay guests. For those desiring other type outside activities, there are Mexican style shopping options, tourist attractions, social events, religious holidays -- as well as local rodeos, soccer tournaments and fiestas that can be considered. On request we will supply a lengthy list of possible options -- with an explanation and time line for scheduling when we know the details. Check out the photo section ...and ask about events! Most activities outside the compound will require transportation and a driver -- so consult with us as early as possible so we can accommodate the request. Costs associated with the special events or services may be paid by credit card or cash -- and cash is always appreciated.
- Primary: +1 888-290-5458 Available 24/7
Links to more information:
La Villa Bella...Su Hacienda
Your pool on the bluffs
Casita Romeo y Julieta
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013