Unpack Your Bags and Go Play!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hammock Green condo description
This newly rented, professionally decorated, end unit is bright and cheery with a coastal/provence ambiance. The living room features comfortable sofa and loveseat, 46' plasma TV and blue ray DVD player, brand new carpeting, the large master bedroom has a king-size bed, huge amorie and dresser, large master bath and a large walk-in closet. The second guest bedroom has a new queen size bed and the third guest bedtroom has twin beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with beautiful glassware and dishes all with the color combination of yellows, blues and whites throughout the condo.
This gated community has a 27 hole golf course, walking paths, wildlife and waterways.. Enjoy lunch or dinner at the newly decorated Tuscan style clubhouse or the newly decorated Riverclub with casual dining inside/outside.
Our condo is perfectly located within easy walking distance to the Golf Club/Restaurant (18,000 sq ft), River Clubhouse (5,000 sq. ft), Tennis Courts( six Har-Tru lighted courts with a tennis pro and golf lessons) , Main pool, Water Taxi to Lovers Key State Beach, Kayak/Canoe, and Exercise Facility. .
The pool and barbecue are a few short steps from this beautiful condo. Outside the gates you are close to the New Coconut Point Mall, which includes food dining, shopping, live music, and movie theater.
Keywords: 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Condo Decorator Model, newly furnished in a 'Coastal Living' style...Like a Beach Resort getaway!
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- All included-Golf Membership, Golf Clubhouse, Two Pools to use, Two Restaurants on premise, Boat Ramp on the Estero River leading to Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, Water Taxi to Lover's Key Beach Park, and many other activites for the entire family. Pelican Sound is like Disneyland for Adults!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
- Broadband Access
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- AT THE BEACH: Approx 15 minute drive to Barefoot Beach, Wiggins Beach, 20 minutes to Ft. Myers, and 30 minutes to Sanibel Island Deep sea fishing close by at Ft. Myers beach You may see at Pelican Sound - armadillas, all kinds of birds: herons, egrets, and once in a spoonbill! When taking the Pelican Sound Water Taxi (free) running all week to Lovers Key State Park Beach you will see schools of dolphins in the bay and once in a while a manatee. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
October-December 2012 $3,000/mo January 2013 $3,500/mo February-March 2013 $3,800/mo April 2013 $3,500/mo
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Retired from UPS and always on premises. Easily available for any of your needs.
Why the Owner Chose Hammock Green:
This is our first rental season and we wish to accomodate all your needs.
- Primary: 845-536-4388
- Secondary: 845-634-6289
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom - king size bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 11, 2013