Lodge Style 1926 Restored Cabin W/Spa Full Lake Rights Rustic Modern Convenienc
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Authentic Restored lodge style Lake Arrowhead cabin built 1926. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath + Living Room, Bar, Family Room/Game Room + Den/Office, Dining Room + Hot Tub for 8. The entire cabin has original pine walls and restored wood floors throughout. With every modern convenience including full kitchen w/dishwasher, double oven - double broiler vintage oven, microwave, ice maker, Netflix, cable TV, HDTV, laundry room washer, dryer, iron and high speed WIFI throughout.
This rental includes Full Lake Rights for swimming, fishing, inflatable boats/rafts and Membership for 10 adults/kids to Beach Clubs, Marina, 60 Hiking Trails etc
Linens, Bedding, Pillows, Sheets Included NO EXTRA CHARGE
• Master Bedroom - King Bed w/HDTV/Cable/DVD, guest robes, reading lamps, stereo, alarm clock
• Bedroom 2 - (2) Full Beds w/HDTV/DVD/Cable, reading lamps, guest bathrobes, stereo, alarm clock, guest robes
• Bedroom 3 - (2) Twin Beds TV, VCR, Video Games, guest robes
• Living Room - overstuffed sofa, chair, reading lamps, HDTV/Cable, DVD, books, Fireplace, Mudroom entrance, stereo, special lighting on dimmers,
• Family Room - game table, sectional sofa, games, DVD HDTV/Cable 100's DVD's, games, kids toys, dog toys
• Den/Office w/desk, WIFI, fireplace, massage leather recliner, computer, fax, printer, TV, Cable, DVD
• Bar - glassware for margaritas, hi-balls, wine, champagne, beer mugs, shot glasses, some mixers, 2 blenders, wet bar sink, 4 stools,
• Back deck, grill, picnic table and chairs, hammock in season
• Bathrooms (2) each with shower.
• Laundry Room - washer/dryer, basin sink
• Hot Tub on back deck. Seats 8
*each bedroom includes additional portable heaters, fans, ceiling fan, extra blankets and pillows, alarm clock, stereo, TV
Located 90 miles East of Los Angeles, an alpine lake at an elevation of almost 6,000 feet, Lake Arrowhead had been a getaway for silent screen stars of the 20’s and an active film location spot since the 1940’s. Currently the lake is private; a membership to the several beach clubs, hiking trails and marina is included in your rental.
The cabin is one block (7 minute walk) to the Lake. 4 Minute walk to diner, grocery store, antique shops. Hiking trail goes all around the lake. Take the trail to The Village or drive to the Lake Arrowhead Village more food markets, several restaurants, factory outlet shops including Coach, Izod and Bass. Boaters and Skiers will enjoy Skiing at the country’s first water ski school or enjoy the large paddle boat lake tours, and a lakefront park for picnics, or enjoy the kiddie park, carousel and bumper cars. 10 minutes further is Blue Jay there's 2 Big Screen movie theater, Olympic training ice skating rink, Stater Bros & Jensen’s gourmet super markets, Rite Aid & Gas Station.
The entire lake area is surrounded by the San Bernadino Mountains and National forest which have the best hiking trails and trout fishing streams in southern California. In the winter months there is a wonderful local ski slope with five lifts only twenty minutes from your living room.
Lake Arrowhead is a year round resort with all the amenities that make for a delightful vacation. At one mile high there are cool summer nights and moderate winter temperatures with enough snow falls to keep the ski area busy.
• Shopping: Arrowhead Village Shops. Several antique stores tucked away all over the mountain.
• Music: Arrowhead Village has FREE live bands on weekends during the warm months
• Movie Theater: Two big screens are located in Blue Jay about 10 minutes from Arrowhead
• Fishing: Several spots around the “stocked” lake.
• Tour Boat: The “Arrowhead Queen” is the only public boat on the lake. It leaves hourly from the Village.
• Lake: Privately owned by those of us lucky enough to own property in Arrowhead woods. Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles around and 185 feet deep. Your rental comes with full lake rights including membership for up to 10 adults to use the lake, marina, yacht club, beaches, boat club and hiking trails.
• Groceries: Jensen’s Mini Market is one block from the cabin, Stater Bros is 1 mile.
• Dining: Two blocks from the cabin is country diner– great hometown cooking in a very rustic diner atmosphere there are several other restaurants tucked away all over the mountain.
• Snow Sports: Snow Valley is 10 minutes North and Big Bear about 30 minutes North. They have slopes, sledding hills and snowboarding at both of those locations.
• Hiking: 60 hiking trails
• Unlike Los Angeles - Lake Arrowhead provides Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall - very New England although more mild.
My cabin favorite times include: listening to a rainstorm on the wooden roof, being in the Spa when it snows, the Living Room Fireplace, Star Gazing at night, Curled up in the Family Room with a Movie, popcorn, hot chocolate and a puzzle, swimming in the cool clear lake, BBQ's on the deck, walks to the lake, the nearby diner for breakfast and of course snoozing in the hammock!
(please note - the Moose head has been replaced with a deer, the bear rug, goat head are no longer there. Many people loved the cabin but did not care for the taxidermy. So I have taken some out and left just enough to keep the Vintage feel. I think it was a good decision - it seems like everyone is happy now with the change, I hope you are too)
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 2245 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
This Cabin Has Full Lake Rights for 10 to Private Lake Arrowhead. Full Membership to Beach Clubs, Marina, 60+ Hiking Trails, Swim, rafts, paddle boats, snorkeling, water-ski, Stocked fish lake...moreless
- Ski In/Ski Out:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Water Sports Gear
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 23 - Dec 27, 2015
3 night min stay
Dec 30 - Jan 3, 2016
3 night min stay
Jan 15 - Jan 19, 2016
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $140
- Pet Fee $60
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 9.25%
Holiday Rates are Higher
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
90 miles East of Los Angeles, an alpine lake elevation of 6,000 feet, Lake Arrowhead had been a getaway for silent screen stars of the 20’s and an active film location spot since the 1940’s. The lake is private; a membership to the beach clubs, hiking trails and marina is included in your rental. The cabin is one block off lake and a few minutes to Arrowhead Village food markets, restaurants, outlet stores, the country’s first water ski school, large paddle boat lake tours, and a lakefront park for picnics. In the next nearby village of Blue Jay there is a movie theater, Olympic training ice skating rink, and a gourmet super market. The entire lake area is surrounded by the San Bernadino Mountains which have the best hiking trails and trout fishing streams in southern California. In the winter months there is a wonderful local ski slope with five lifts 15 minutes from your living room. Lake Arrowhead is a year round resort with all the amenities that make for a delightful vacation. At one mile high there are cool summer nights and moderate winter temperatures with enough snow falls to keep the ski area busy.
• Shopping: Arrowhead Village Shops. Antique stores tucked away all over the mountain.
• Music: Arrowhead Village free live band concerts on weekends during warm months
• Movie Theater: Two big screens are located in Blue Jay- 10 minutes from Arrowhead
• Fishing: “stocked” lake.
• Tour Boat: Lake Arrowhead is privately owned by those of us that own property immediately around the lake. The “Arrowhead Queen” is the only public boat on the lake. It leaves hourly from the Village. Cost $12 for a 50 minute tour
• Lake: Privately owned Lake Arrowhead 14 miles around 185 feet deep. Your rental comes with full lake rights and membership for up to 10 to lake, marina, beaches, boat club and hiking trails.
• Groceries: Jensen’s Market & Stater Bros
• Dining: Two blocks from the cabin is CGI– great hometown cooking in a very rustic diner atmosphere. there are several other restaurants tucked away all over the mountain.
• Snow Sports: Snow Valley is 10 minutes North and Big Bear about 30 minutes North. Slopes, sledding hills and snowboarding at both of those locations.
• Hiking: 60 hiking trails
Year Purchased: 2004
- Primary: +1 3233363318
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Rustic Lodge Style Cabin Near Lake 1926. Ultra Clean, Restored Authentic Beauty
Unwind In Giant Hot Tub Spa Seats 8 and works like new
Family Game Room Sofa game table, large screen HDTV, DVD, DVD's, Games, Cable
Bedroom (2) Full Beds TV Stereo DVD Rocking Chair Ceiling Fan Serene Peaceful
Romantic Weekend Getaway or Time With The Entire Family
Huge Back Deck Spa Table Chairs & Charcoal Grill seating for 10
1st Floor Bath w/Large Shower & shower door, new tile new fixtures
2nd Floor Bath w/Small shower, sink, 2 windows, 3 doors Master, Hall, Guest Rm
Bar w/Stools sink blender, glasses for margaritas, martini's, wine, rocks shot
Winter Wonderland - Snow Sleds Included in Rental Great Skiing Minutes Away
Romantic Master Bdrm King Bed HDTV & DVD Stereo Master Bath (bear rug removed)
Kids & Adults Love This Bedroom (2) Twin Beds TV DVD
Chefs Dream. Beautiful Double Oven, Skillet & stove - replaces one seen in pic
Fully Equipped Kitchen Ice Make Dishwasher Restored Old Style Stove (not shown)
Cabin 1926 Like You Are A Million Miles Away But Still Close Enough To It All
1st Fl bath w/lg Shower - shower dim 6.9 ft High x3.6 ft wide x 4' ft deep
Relax Fresh Air Mountain Living At Its Best
- Property typeCabin
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/29/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.