5BR/3.5BR Multiple Families $275/350
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Come and enjoy a cozy and peaceful alternative to hotels and motels at Seward's newest Alaskan Odyssey Lodging. We are nestled in on 5-acres of private property which offers quiet stay for our guests. Our house is surrounded by majestic mountains, and wildlife.
Plenty of private parking for your boats and trailers. The house has five bedrooms all with queen size beds, third floor has two twins and a futon. We have WI-FI, and cable TV. The kitchen is fully equipped, and there is a washer and dryer.
Wheelchair accessible room with private wheelchair accessible bathroom.
Large fire-pit to enjoy a night of warmth and BBQ as you enjoy friends and family.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Biking
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Property is on 5 acres of secluded property surrounded by Seward's most beautiful Mountains. Just a 15 minute drive to Exit Glacier. The only part of the park accessible by road. Here you can stroll the trails, walk very close to an active glacier, or take a ranger-led walk. It is a place where you can witness up close how glaciers re-shape a landscape and learn how plant life reclaims the barren rocky land exposed by a glacier's retreat....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$275-350 Parties 1-6 $275.00 Parties 6 or more $350.00 Nt Or rent by room. please visit www.alaskanodyssey.com for more information Rates by room are $109-159 Parties of 10+ will be charged a $75.00 cleaning fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Anchorage, AK at 120 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Whittier, AK at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Seward Train Depot at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Seward Highway at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: seward at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Pit at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Girdwood, Ak at 80 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Salmon Bake at 2.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Seward:
Quiet and secluded and surrounded by beautiful Alaskan mountains. Only minutes from downtown Seward and only 15 minutes from Kenai Fjords National park. Exit Glacier is the only part of the park accessible by road. Here you can stroll the trails, walk very close to an active glacier, or take a ranger-led walk.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Not only can you rent the whole house we are open year round and Seward has some of the best hiking, and snow-maching on the Kenai Peninsula.
- Primary: 907-224-2425
Front of House
Alaskan Odyssey road sign
view from second floor
buffet table and kitchen
odyssey suite deck
Mount Marathon rm
seward's folly rm
pioneer rm and bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, June 17, 2013