VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Location, location, location. Welcome to the quaint and quiet north end of Anna Maria Island!
This classic AMI elevated, open floor plan vacation rental boasts three bedrooms and two baths with plenty of room for a large family or group to spread out and relax! Two queen-size beds, a full-size bed, a futon and two twin roll-out mattresses provide tons of sleeping space after a busy day at the beach or the backyard pool. The newly-remodeled kitchen may just have you cooking up a gourmet meal!
Once you arrive, just park your car and put the keys away! You can walk everywhere . . . shops, restaurants, the beach, the bay, and the historic town of Anna Maria. Take a short stroll to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico beaches and watch dolphins playfully swim in the gorgeous turquoise waters of the Gulf. A short stroll in the other direction and you'll be at Bimini Bay looking at the majestic Sunshine Skyway Bridge in the background. If you like to explore, hop on the free AMI trolley, only one block from the house, and travel the length of the island to take advantage of all the island has to offer.
After a day at the beach or exploring the island, come home, relax in the tropical setting of the backyard and swim in the lagoon style solar-heated pool, or watch the stars at night from the gas-heated spa.
For the more active, enjoy the AMI Community Center only a few yards away. For a small fee, adults can enjoy the center's amenities (no charge for children under 18). View more on the center under the Local Area Guide/Things to Do link on our website.
Whatever your pleasure, find it at Mangoes on Magnolia.
Contact Coastal Cottages AMI to reserve today and remember to ask us about our monthly discounted rates!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
• Down Payment: 25% of base rental fee or $250, whichever is greater. Due at time of booking.
• Property Damage Protection: $55
• Administrative Fee: $60
• Taxes (Florida State: 6.5%; Local Resort: 5%)
• Cleaning Fee
• Balance due 30 days PRIOR TO arrival. Forms of payment accepted are cash, check, e-check, money order, and debit/credit card. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Coastal Cottages AMI. CCAMI accepts VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
• In lieu of aforementioned damage protection, a refundable $1000 security deposit is required. See Coastal Cottages AMI Terms and Conditions for details.
• Rates are estimates, vary based on dates, and reflect rental fee only; taxes and additional fees will apply.
• Monthly rates based on 28 days; monthly discount may be available.
Fees and Taxes:
Travel with Confidence
Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.