• renovated 3 apartment, nicely furnished and decorated, clean and comfortable. All is included: fully equipped large kitchen, living room with hd tv and cable with 50+ channels. High speed internet, access to washer and dryer, cleaning included in the price.
• one (1) bedroom with a queen bed, linen provided. An extra bed can also be used in the living room.
• full of light with windows on three side. Two (2) balconies. Residential street with beautiful trees and easy parking.
• located in montreal, in the rosemont neighborhood, less than 10 minutes walk from the iberville metro station (subway).
• the flat is on the second floor of a family house and is well maintained by the owners.
The pleasure of beaubien street (vieux-rosemont ''village'')
• commercial beaubien street, near molson park, is just a 5 minute walk away.
• there, one can find several businesses like fine food groceries, a french bakery, banks, a neighborhood movie theater, restaurants, bars, etc..
• located in the heart of montreal with ease of movement in all directions
• montreal is a large tourist city, offering a wide range of museums, neighborhoods with beautiful architecture, restaurants, cultural events and pleasant commercial streets for strolling or shopping.
High Season Jun 22 - Aug 31, 2014 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
40 % to confirm a reservation
60% two weeks before arrival
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Nearest Airport: Trudeau Montreal International Airport at 12 Miles
Nearest Ferry: No need - Montreal is an island with 10 bridges at 5 Miles
Nearest Train: Central Station at 9 Miles
Nearest Motorway: Metropolitain at 2 Miles
Nearest Beach: Laurentian mountains 1,5 hrs north - full of lakes at 90 Miles
Nearest Barpub: Beaubien St is 5 min - lots of bars & restaurants at 3 Miles
Nearest Ski: Laurentian mountains 1,5 hrs north - full of ski at 90 Miles
Nearest Golf: Many golfs all around at 10 Miles
Nearest Restaurant: Beaubien St is 5 min - lots of bars & restaurants at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: Our name is Alain and Carole. Alain is a businessman and owns his company specialised in Export and International Trade. Carole is active in the field of Textbook publishing where she now hold a key Management position. We have two adult children, Joelle, 32 and Xavier, 28.