You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
• Sunny 4 bedroom, three level, 2.5 bath chalet home located a short walk from The Mountain Top Inn & Resort's Activity & Nordic Center, Trails, Stables and Lodge.
• Guests will enjoy the added comfort of exclusive Pacific Coast Feather Company bedding --- the same as in many 5-star hotels.
• Top Floor level has air conditioned master bedroom with king size bed, full bath, warm cozy living room with cathedral ceiling centered by fireplace and 42' high definition LCD TV overlooking spectacular views.
• Enjoy your meals around the country dining room table that overlooks same view and is adjacent to a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
• Middle level has a queen size bed along with Twin bed on loft level, 1/2 bath and Swedish sauna; the perfect room for couple with a child.
•Take the stairs down to the lower level where you will find another 2 private bedrooms with queen beds, full bath, and second living room area with fireplace, bumper pool, card game table, and LCD TV
The Unique Benefits of this Chalet: Rambling Brook is located at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort , Vermont’s classic four season resort, located in Central Vermont, just 11 miles from Killington. Majestically set on 350 acres with sweeping views of a mountain lake and Green Mountain National Forest, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers an endless array of outdoor adventures, ideal for both couples and families....there’s something for everyone at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
- Vacation Rental
- Daily Maid Service
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Catering Available
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Horseback Riding
sports and adventure activities
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$500 per night midweek (Monday - Thursday) $575 per night weekends (Friday - Sunday) $1750 for a 5 night stay Sunday - Thursday Rates not valid fro special events. Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. Credit Cards Accepted
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.