The Jewel at Meadows Edge
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chittenden chalet description
'The Jewel' features the best of a classic mountain lodge: soaring spaces, fascinating design elements and understated elegance all blending seamlessly in its idyllic environment - complete with spectacular Green Mountain vistas.
Two Upper Level Master Bedroom Suites Feature:
Soaring ceilings, fireplace, built-in desk and television armoire, Berber carpet, king size bed,
sitting area, private deck beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub opening to fireplace, heated towel bars, double sink vanity.
Lower Level Guest Bedroom and Bath Features:
Fireplace, built-in television armoire, Berber carpet, two queen beds and walk out blue stone terrace, beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub, heated towel bars, double sink and vanity.
Lower Level Kids’ Bedroom and Bath Features:
Two queen beds, armoire with television, Berber carpet and comfy reading chair, tiled tub/shower with glass doors and pedestal sink
• State-of-the-art widescreen HDTV television in fire-placed family room.
• Game Room with billiards table and hospitality bar.
(NOTE: Chalet fireplaces are available winter months only.)
Location: The Jewel is located at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort, Vermont’s classic four season resort, located in Central Vermont, just 11 miles from Killington. Majestically set on 350 acres with sweeping views of a mountain lake and Green Mountain National Forest, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers an endless array of outdoor adventures, ideal for both couples and families....there’s something for everyone at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
- 4400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Two Upper Level Master Bedroom Suites Feature: Soaring ceilings, fireplace, built-in desk and television armoire, Berber carpet, king size bed, sitting area, private deck. Lower Level Guest Bedroom Features: Fireplace, built-in television armoire, Berber carpet, two queen beds and walk out blue stone terrace. Lower Level Kids’ Bedroom Features: Two queen beds, armoire with television, Berber carpet and comfy reading chair....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Two Upper Level Bathrooms: Beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub opening to fireplace, heated towel bars, double sink vanity. Lower Level Guest Bedroom: Beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub, heated towel bars, double sink and vanity. Lower Level Kids’ bathroom area: Tiled tub/shower with glass doors and pedestal sink....moreless
- Highlights of 'The Jewel': • 4,400 square feet of living space on two levels featuring 4 guest bedrooms and 4.5 baths - plus 1,700 square ft of wraparound deck and lower level walk out bluestone terrace • High, vaulted wood ceilings with Douglas Fir trusses create an open, airy feeling • An expansive wall of windows provides incredible views of the mountains, meadow, lake and surrounding National Forest • A massive two hearth stone fireplace anchors the building and is a focal point of the lodge’s great room • A classic Mission style dining room for 12 with fireplace (ideal for small conferences, board meetings and corporate retreats) • Handcrafted cabinetry throughout with old growth cherry hardwood flooring and radiant heat • Amazing full-service kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigeration and Dacor cooking island finished with honed granite countertops and slate tile flooring. • Bar servicing both great room and dining room complete with wine storage...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Horseback Riding
sports and adventure activities
- Dining Room
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by manager
My business partners and I rented The Jewel at the Mountain Top resort at the end of July this year for a working retreat. The spot was perfect for our business meetings and the indoor and outside amenities gave us plenty of outlets to enjoy ourselves in the off hours. The house was immaculate and well set-up. Even though it had a full kitchen we chose to eat our meals in the main Inn, even eating outside one night. It was too dark to see the food, but it was well prepared. Breakfast was served buffet style , which was perfect for us as we could eat a quick breakfast and get back to work. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
- Guest Ed
- Date of stay 07/27/09
- Review Submitted 04/23/11
From $800/night$800 per night (Monday - Thursday) $1600 per night (Friday - Sunday) $3200 for 5 nights (Sun-Thurs). Rates are not valid for special events Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +1 802 483-2311 (Vermont, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom / 2 Queens