VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
"Il giardino degli Ulivi" is located in Campagnano di Roma, an ancient village in the north of Rome, whose origins date back to Roman times. The property is surrounded by a lush garden of 6,000 square meters, has a pool and two houses facilities.
Our property including various lobbies both internal and external, where you can enjoy breakfast and other meals in total comfort.
Main house (Fontana di Trevi): is approximately 200 sq mt, has three bedrooms, two modern and comfortable bathrooms - one with a big shower and one with a Jacuzzi - plus an elegant and bright living room, a big full equipped kitchen and a very nice dining room with a fireplace. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI. Ground floor: - 1 bedroom: this large bedroom has one doublebed / two single beds and one small bed suitable for a children. - 1 bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub
First Floor: - One bedroom with a king-size bed - One bedroom with a queen-size bed - One bathroom with a big shower
External: big entrance, one large terrace, a delicious "pergolato" overlooking the swimmingpool, a large barbecue, big gas stove and a sink.
Annex building: is approximatlely 110 sq mt, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower, a large and cozy living room with a big ancient fireplace, plus a full equipped kitchen decorated with majolica from Caltagirone. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
External: large terrace, wood burning oven, two large barbecues, gas stove and sink.
YOU CAN RENT ONE HOUSE, OR BOTH. We can accomodate up to 10 persons, please check the avaliability of the other house of the propertie under the name "Luxury villa with pool near Rome"!
Il Giardino degli Ulivi is a place where you can enjoy the tranquillity of the countryside, just thirty minutes from the center of Rome; where you can relax in the pool after a day of shopping, a location that just allows you to escape from the chaos of the city without having to go too far, therefore a place where enjoy the Rome Slow Living
ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT A VERY ITALIAN EXPERIENCE ? You can participate at our cooking classes and learn from ludovica and paola cundari the art of cooking Italian! There are also special gluten-free classes
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
In addition to the sights and beauty of the "Eternal City", we suggest you also visit some interesting places that are in the surrounding area of Campagnano:
- The Shrine of Sorbo dating from the fifteenth century and immersed in the naturalistic park of Veii (5 km);
- Lake Martignano (approx. 7 km), is an important natural reserve, famous for the opportunitiesof outdoor recreation and for its intrinsic beauty. The sports activities offered are horseback riding, cycling, trekking and of course swimming!
- The charming medieval village of Calcata (approx. 6 km), also known as the country of the artists, because in the old town have settled many art shops;
- For golf's lovers, at only 15 minutes from our villa there is the Official Italian Golf's Federation in Sutri, a picturesque town, rich in archaeological remains from the Roman era;
- The renowned Lake Bracciano (7 km) and the villages surrounding it: Trevignano, Anguillara, Bracciano with its famous castle "Odescalchi”.
- The ancient town of Viterbo (30 km), known as the "City of Popes", which also boasts beautiful surroundings, among which Villa Lante in Bagnaia and the park of Bomarzo;
- For engines lovers, nearby (about 1 km far) there is the famous racetrack of Vallelunga, one of the most important in Italy where you can watch the motorbike and car's race, try on the track your own car or partecipate at the course of "safe driving".
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: I have a degree in Philosophy at the University of Rome and I love to combine culture, good food and good wine!
Why the Owner Chose Lake Martignano: You will fall in love with the stunning garden!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa: L'Olivella is a place where you can enjoy the tranquility of the countryside, just thirty minutes from the center of Rome; where you can relax in the pool after a day of shopping, a location that just allows you to escape from the chaos of the city without having to go too far