Hot Tub & Fireplace, $100 a Night 3rd Night Free, Harbor Front
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Picton cottage description
3rd Night Free from September 20th to November 30th SANDBANKS COTTAGE, Waterfront On the Picton Harbor Bluff . This photo is the Harbor view from the front windows and the garden and BBQ patio. overlooking Picton Harbor . You can not swim or boat from this property. Located 2 blocks from the Picton shopping district and about a 15 minute drive to Sandbanks Beach.
Large Hot Tub with massage jets, heater and lights is located inside this 850 square foot One Room & Bathroom studio cottage. Two queen size beds with pillow top mattress. A 35 inch TV with 50 cable channels and DVD and DVD movie library as well as books and magazines and board games. Nothing better than to unwind at the end of the day , relaxing in the hot tub in front of the fireplace watching firey red sunset glistening through the sailboats and buildings of Picton Harbor below .
Keywords: Sandbanks Beach Pass included. Wine TAsters Passport Included.
- 850 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Queen size Beds (1) Two top quality pillow top Queen size beds.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One 3 piece bathroom with a 3 sided glass shower.
Kitchen & Dining
Kitchenette with microwave oven, toaster oven, electric frying pan, hot plate with pots and pans, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, dishes,glasses,cuttlery, full size fridge freezer. NO Stove . ...moreless
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Pass to Sandbanks Provincial Park and Beach is included . Located on the very edge and 30 feet above the Picton Harbor with a 70 foot long grassy deck area with BBQ and patio furniture at the edge of the Harbor and overloooking Picton Bay Part of one of the old Picton Historic Mansions you are only 2-3 block walking distance to Live Regent Theatre, banks, shopping, post office , restaurants. Quiet, Pretty ,well landscaped and cared for property with perenial gardens and mature trees. Wheter your indoors looking out of the large windows or outside on the deck curled up in the comfy chairs, there is always a different view of sailboats entering and leaving the harbor, kids jumping off the boats and playing in the water, the overview of the houses and roadways and town on the other side of the bay, or just you relaxing as the firey red sunset slowly slips away as the loons call to you from across the bay.BBQPIT...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely Weekend Getaway
Lovely Weekend Getaway
My friend and I had stayed this September and the room is very cozy and clean.The view was beautiful and we enjoyed benig able to sit on the patio and watch the harbour while we barbequed. We will definitley be returning next summer.
- Guest Carol (Kingston)
- Date of stay 09/07/12
- Review Submitted 09/27/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway.
Sandbanks Pass and Wine Tasters Passport included with all rentals Thanksgiving - December 15th, $100.00 a night $550 a week, 3rd night free for reservations made for Sept 20-Nov 30 June 21st to September 9th,$135 night midweek & $155.00 weekend, $900.00 week September 9 to Thanksgiving $100 a night midweek, $129 night Weekend, $500.00 week . Rates based on maximum two people - 3rd night free not valid for Thanksgiving .Holiday Long Weekends rates may increase, GST Tax added on all rentals Bedding, Linens, Towels included. Rates may change without notice
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 (613) 476-7701
- Secondary: +1 (613) 476-7980
- Tertiary: +1 (613) 827-7528
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is the View from the Hugh Front Windows high above Picton Harbor
Microwave Oven, hot plate and pots and pans, electric fry pan,crokcpot, No Stove
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 06, 2013