Slope Side *Ski-in Ski-Out* Chalet #2..Ski Through Memorial Day Special!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mammoth Mountain Chalet #2 is located in the heart of the summer and winter activity areas in Mammoth Lakes, California. This 'A' frame cabin sits within the Inyo National Forest just 100 yards from Mammoth Mountain ski area's Main Lodge, Chair Lift #1 and main gondola. Winter visitors can enjoy immediate access to 'first tracks', equipment rental, ticket facilities and retail services and literally 'ski in' for lunch and at the end of a wonderful day, all without the worries of traffic, parking or winter access. Summer visitors can walk across the parking lot, catch a bus to the 'gateway to the wilderness' Red Meadows facilities, rent a mountain bike and traverse the mountain trails or just enjoy a panoramic gondola ride to the summit of Mammoth Mountain. Chalet #2 offers all these benefits and a charming, cozy vacation home away from home featuring all the living amenities including full kitchen, dining area, wood burning stove and an ample deck area to sit, relax and enjoy the views of the summit and the surrounding Inyo Forest. So join us and experience the wonders of Mammoth Mountain.
Keywords: Mammoth Mountain, Mammoth Mountain Chalets, Mammoth Mountain Cabin, Mammoth Mountain Lodging, Mammoth Lakes Cabin, High Sierra Cabin, Mammoth Mountain Cabin Rentals, Mammoth Lakes Cabin Rentals, Mammoth Cabin Rentals, Mammoth Mountain Reservations, Main Lodge accommodations, Inyo National Forest Cabin, Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort accommodations, Mammoth Mountain Inn, Cabin,Mammoth Mountain Reservations, Mammoth Mountain Bike Park Accommodations, Ski in/out, Slopeside, Nestled in Pine Trees, Mountain Retreat, Charming, Romantic and Relaxing, Back to Nature, Comforts of Home, Great Getaway, Great Location, Pet Friendly, Winter Wonderland, Secluded, Quiet, Private, Plenty of space, Comfortable, Excellent Chalet Experience, Great Getaway, Best Chalet Ever, Highest Elevation Chalet in Mammoth, Highest elevation Chalet in the Eastern Sierra Mountains, European Atmosphere and Ambiance, Mountain View, Epic, Experience, Awesome, Friendly and Helpful Managers
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Snow cat rides in the winter to and from our chalet and the following amenities are located just a few short minutes away: Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort - Main Lodge Ski and bike rentals and repair Ski Lifts (Chairs #1, #6, #11) and Main Gondola to the top Yodler Restaurant and Bar Mammoth Mountain Inn (Altitude Bar and Restaurant) Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra activities Mammoth Mountain Bike Park Scenic Gondola rides Adventure Center activities including kids climbing wall and zip line rides Small World Day Care (infants to 12 years) Children's Ski School...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
May 1 - Nov 20
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Visit website or call for specials and all other terms and conditions.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates do not include 13% Town tax, pet fee($30/pet) and late arrival/departure fee. PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Yosemite/Mammoth Airport at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 395 at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Yodler/Mammoth Mountain Inn at 150 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Rentals,Main Lodge,Chair1,gondola,ski school at 150 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Sierra Star at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Yodler/Mammoth Mountain Inn at 150 Metres
Ski back trail from Lower Road Runner to your chalet
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013