Cozy and Charming 2 Bedroom in the Heart of Congress Park!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Denver apartment description
Charming and quaint rental property - in the heart of Congress Park. This home is surrounded by beautiful Victorian homes in a neighborhood where people walk to restaurants, ice cream shops, shopping, parks and more! Denver is at your finger tips - stroll over to the Botanic Gardens and listen to a concert for a fun and romantic evening. OR - pack a picnic and head over to City Park on a Sunday evening and listen to the free concert put on every Sunday night during the summer. Shop at the Cherry Creek Mall - one of Denver's premier shopping experiences. East Colfax is just blocks away with its newly renovated restaurants, clubs and coffee shops. Walk on over to the world renown"Tattered Cover Book Store" and spend a few hours looking through their incredible selections. A great location - new to downtown, LoDo, Cherry Creek and more!
Keywords: Condo, Row House, Apartment, Town Home, Short term Rental, Corporate rental, Relocation rental, Vacation rental, Denver, near hospitals
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Both bedrooms have queen size beds, there is a futon couch in the living room, and a inflatable twin mattress available on request. Additionally, there are two 1 bedroom units available for rent in the same building. This is perfect for larger groups. Check out VRBO # 364609 and 365699. There is also another 2 bedroom unit, VRBO # 377693. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Walk to Congress Park with its large outdoor pool, tennis court, basketball court and more. Across the street from the park is the Botanic Gardens with lovely paths that wind through wonderful gardens. A few blocks North is City Park - with bike paths, water fountains, free concerts every Sunday, and home to the Museum of Nature and Science, the Denver Zoo, and the City Park Golf Course. Minutes to the Cherry Creek bike trail which extends from Cherry Creek reservoir through Downtown Denver and continues on to Chafield Reservoir. And - if shopping is your passion - Cherry Creek is only minutes away with its unique shops, top of the line restaurants and bars, and fun galleries to visit....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Christmas week 2011 in Denver
Christmas week 2011 in Denver
My wife, 20 year old daughter and I came to Denver to spend the holidays with our two oldest living there. We wanted a place to stay in town where we all could gather cook some holiday meals , hang out etc..The apartment/house worked out very well. It was clean ,and spacious, the kitchen had a decent supply of pots /pans and dishes . We would definatly go back. A couple of negatives to fix. Internet was only to be found in one spot the dining room and weak at that. Could use a new mattress in one room or a good board. More timely responces from the owner would be helpfull. All and all a nice place .
- Guest Bill H (Pennsylvania)
- Date of stay 12/24/10
- Review Submitted 01/03/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
$125 night for stays of 14 days or less $115 night for stays longer than 14 days. Please call for pricing on visits longer than 30 days. $75 deposit required to confirm reservation $60 cleaning fee will be added to all bills Holidays have different pricing (typically $15 per night more)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We want your stay in Denver to be a memorable experience and for our property to feel like your home away from home. We hope you come back again - to your vacation spot for life.
Why the Owner Chose Denver:
We love the character of the neighborhood and the building. Congress Park is an old established neighborhood full of charm and character. Located near all the activity of city life - but with a calmer, more relaxed feel.
- Primary: 303-478-4716
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
West side bedroom
East side bedroom
View into Dining Room before furniture was put in
Front of Building
End of block - business center!
Pizzeria at end of the block
Corner flower shop at end of the Block
West side bedroom
Dining Room Before Painting - (now it is beige)
Corner of Building
Ice Cream shop at end of block
About 1/2 mile away.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 28, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.