VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
* Living room with hickory floor, ceiling fan, crown moldings and access to outdoor veranda. Plush leather furniture includes queen sleeper sofa and lounge chair with ottoman. Side chair with ottoman also provided.
* 47-inch, flat-screen HDTV with expanded cable channels.
* DVD player and library of about four dozen DVD movies, including 'Plan 9 From Outer Space,' widely considered the worst movie ever made.
* Incredible surround sound in the living room, master bedroom and outdoor veranda--yes, even outdoors. Bring your tablet, smartphone or media player and listen to your favorite music.
* 30MB wireless Internet throughout.
* Mood lighting throughout.
* Open kitchen with stainless appliances, cherry cabinets, granite counters, tile floor and counter-height seating with four bar stools. The views of Pentwater Lake from the kitchen are spectacular--you won't even mind cooking a little on vacation. (But just a little.)
* Keurig coffee maker with carousel of complimentary K-Cups. Standard coffee maker also provided.
* Hardwood gathering table with four chairs.
* Large master suite with king bed, gentleman's dresser and second flat-screen HDTV. (Surround sound, too.) Walk through the French doors to your outdoor veranda overlooking Pentwater Lake.
* Guest bedroom with king bed, six-drawer dresser, large closet and fully stocked bookcase.
* Second full bath with tile shower and Corian vanity.
* Private covered veranda overlooking Pentwater Lake. Veranda features cushioned wicker love seat, cocktail table, two cushioned Adirondack chairs, dining table with four stools, and surround sound. After a day at the beach, grab your favorite drink and watch the boats--this is the spot you won't want to leave. And since it's covered, you can be outdoors even if it rains.
* Four tennis rackets provided for your use. Public courts are just one mile away.
* 20 minutes north of Silver Lake State Park. The Silver Lake sand dunes are among the most fascinating places on the planet. Dunes as far as you can see. Take a 30-minute walk over the dunes to Lake Michigan, which you'll have all to yourself. One of our favorite things to do in Michigan! Don't miss Mac Wood's dune rides.
* 20 minutes south of Ludington State Park on Lake Michigan. The crown jewel of Michigan state parks.
* 30 minutes north of Michigan's Adventure Amusement Park in Muskegon (it's a water park, too). Michigan's largest amusement park. One of the best wooden roller coasters in the world. Owned by the same company that operates Cedar Point.
* 1 hour and 45 minutes south of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan. Named 'The Most Beautiful Place in America' by Good Morning America.
* Detailed information provided about things to do (and places to eat) in and around Pentwater.
* For availability, view Calendar (above or scroll down). The Pentwater Executive Condo is available for weekly rental only, Saturday to Saturday.
RATE DETAILS FOR PENTWATER EXECUTIVE CONDO: All rates include taxes. No extra cleaning fee. No damage deposit. This is the full amount.
* Aug. 29, 2015-June 18, 2016....$1500/week * June 18-July 2, 2016................$1700/week * July 2-Aug. 20, 2016................$1950/week * Aug. 20-Aug. 27, 2016.............$1700/week * Aug. 27, 2016-June 17, 2017...$1500/week
Available for weekly rental only, Saturday to Saturday.
Overlooks Pentwater Lake and two marinas. Minutes from Lake Michigan. ...moreless
Located in the storybook village of Pentwater, on the edge of downtown....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
Cross Country Skiing
Four options: 1) Gathering table seats four and adjoins the kitchen; 2) Four stools surround the counter; 3) Veranda includes a high table and four stools; 4) Go out to eat (you're on vacation)....moreless
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
-Relax on your private veranda overlooking Pentwater Lake.
-Explore the storybook village of Pentwater.
-Stroll along the picturesque Pentwater channel.
-Short walk to Lake Michigan beach.
-In the heart of Lake Michigan's Gold Coast.
-Visit the Silver Lake sand dunes and Ludington State Park.
-Near three of Michigan's best-loved lighthouses.
-Enjoy spectacular Lake Michigan sunsets.
-Within striking distance of Michigan's largest amusement park.
-Beaches, dunes, shops, boating, kayaks, charters, fishing, golf, mini-golf, restaurants, dune buggies, tennis ... so much to do!
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We live in the Grand Rapids area, but have long been frequent visitors to Pentwater. For years, we returned to the Pentwater and Silver Lake area again and again with our children. Give us a nice weekend day and this is invariably where we ended up. Now that we're empty nesters, we decided it was time for something a little more permanent. We love the condo, we love Pentwater, and we'd love to play a small role in helping you have a great vacation. One thing we've learned: Our favorite part of owning this condo is when our guests enjoy it as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Pentwater: We bought this condo because of its spectacular views of Pentwater Lake and proximity to Lake Michigan and Silver Lake. Even more so, we bought it because it's in Pentwater--our favorite town on Lake Michigan. There's a saying around here for folks who seem to be having a rough day ... 'at least you're in Pentwater!'
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Sunsets, sailboats, people watching. Early mornings and evenings on the veranda. Easy access to both Pentwater Lake and Lake Michigan. We rarely use a car when we're here; you can walk to everything--restaurants, shops, beach. One other thing: Before your arrival, we'll provide you with detailed information about things to do (and places to eat) in and around Pentwater. Once you're here, we want you to spend all your time relaxing and having fun, not planning what to do next.