VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Home style apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, mainly for family or group of friends who are coming to explore Hong Kong. This is an affordable place for family or group with 1-10 pax. Comparing to 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this place is more spacious.
Location: Located at Tung Choi street, very famous for its' electronic shops, cross street is Bute street, just 3 mins walk to metro station.
Apartment: This is a 3 bedrooms apartment with 2 bathrooms located in Yau Tsim Mong Area. It can accommodate up to 12 people.
Bedroom: bedroom #1 one bunk bed, which can sleep 3 ppl. bedroom #2 one bunk bed, which can sleep 3 ppl. bedroom #3 one double bed with bathroom ensuited, which can sleep 2 ppl.
Bathroom&Toilet: In Hong Kong, shower and toilet are in a bathroom. There is one bathroom in this apartment with water heater shower. Both showers are separated with toilets by a glass window.
Kitchen: Stove, refrigerator, rice cooker and cooking utensils are fully equipped.
Living room: TV with local and few foreign channels is available. Wireless internet is also ready for speedy connection. You can also download APP for your mobile to watch TV program online.
Finally bedrooms and living room are air-conditioned.
Lift: On ground floor, no need to walk upstairs.
Security: 24 hours security on duty, passcode lock for downstairs building gate and apartment door.
Transportation: Airport- a.BUS A21 around 45 mins 40HK$ per person b.Airport Express around 35mins then transfer to metro around 15 mins, total around 110HK$ per person c.Taxi, 250HK$ for 5 people in a cab (strongly recommended)
All other spots are reachable by metro, except for Ocean Park. You need to transfer to bus in Admiralty station after taking metro. Most guide will be sent after reservation confirmed.
all facilities in the apartment are available.
I may not show up in the apartment. Most of the time, the housekeeper will be there bringing you the key. But I am reachable by what'sapp, email, or text message. I call myself who can response promptly. And my partner is a Hong Kong tour guide who can also have lots of information for you!
Neighborhood: Shopping: Department stores, malls as well as boutique shops. From local, traditional stuff to global brands, you can find them all in Mongkok. The famous night market is just 30 meters away.Let's enjoy bargaining there.
Food: Hong Kong is known as food paradise and you can find the most famous food in Mongkok, from local Chinese restaurants to various global food!
Daily need: Supermarkets and convenient stores opens till late daily. Basically you can get everything you need in walking distance.
Transportation: 3 min. walk from Prince Edward MTR Station (B2 exit) 40 minutes from Disneyland 40 minutes from the airport 35 minutes from Ocean Park 15 minutes from Causeway Bay 12 minutes from Wan Chai 5 minutes from Tsim Sha Tsui
There is no reception in the building. The housekeeper and I are not living inside this building. If you need any help, please let us know in advance. House Rules: 1. Air-conditioning: Switch the air conditioner on directly. Please switch off the AC when you leave the place. If the AC is turned on for a long time, it can overheat and possibly sustain damage.
2.Water Heater The heater will take time to boil the water. Please turn on the heater 20 minutes before using hot water and turn it off as soon as you are done. Use the hot water as soon as possible too as there is a possibility there will be no more heat.
3. Wi-Fi Service If it does not work, b. If it does not work after repeating step A, contact me
4. Bedding, lining and towels. Bedding, and lining are washed before your check-in. Please don't put lining on the floor. Due to heath issue, please bring own towels since it is very personal things.
5. Garbage Disposal The public garbage bin is located at the back of the safe exit door. Please put the garbage into the public garbage bin.
6. Utilities We will provide all the toilet paper, shower liquid, shampoo, and detergent. Everything you saw on the photos are provided. For other utilities not in the photos, please get a new one in Japan City store.
7. Early check-in and late check-out Early check-in or late check-out can be arranged without charges. It will depend on that day availability and must alert me up-front. If the day is available, you can check in early or check out late. For late check, please pack your luggage and put them together at a corner. Housekeeper may come to clean before you leave.
8. Early check-out and late check in. If you check-out very early in the morning, please leave the keys on the table and send a message to me. Our staff will come to collect it later. Lost keys will be charged $50USD per set. If you check in very late at mid night after 11pm, please prepare 200HK$ cash as taxi fee for the housekeeper who will be there waiting for your arrival and arrange for check-in.
9. Cleaning Normally, cleaning will be done between 12-2pm. However, sometimes, there may be several apartments need to be cleaned. The cleaning time may be delayed. Please alert us if the place is not yet cleaned when you check in. We will ask the cleaner to clean the place you stay in first.
10. Direction for check-in After reservation is confirmed, direction and check-in detail will be sent to you.
11. Claims If any issue arises during your stay, please let us know immediately. If cleaning issue, we will refund the cleaning fee and send cleaner to do the cleaning again under your instruction. If WIFI issue, we will get a 3G card as a temporary solution. Please don't leave the place before communication with us.
13. Safety If any stranger knocks on the door and asks who the owner is and if you paid any fees to the owner, do not answer their questions and do not let them enter the place. Kindly call me immediately.
14. Document for check-in Please print out the google map for the direction. No document is required for check-in. Please do not show any document for the confirmation from the website to anyone.
15.Our staff Please send message/@@@@@/e-mail/call us if you have any question or problem. We will try solve the problem as soon as possible.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Cleaning Fee: USD 39 per stay
Additional Guests: USD 13 per night (after 6 guests)
Weekend pricing applies to Friday, Saturday
Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM
Cancellation Policy - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees
Fees and Taxes:
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.