**At this time, short term booking requests can not be accepted, but longer term (1 month+) guests are most welcome to come stay for a while :) **
Exceptional downtown-east side location. The space is tiny (like a hotel room), but so is the price!
I am not living on the property at the moment, but I will still try to be the best host I can. I have lived in Austin for over 20 years, so I know about most of the cool places and activities in town. You may call me on my cell for any question or need.
The East Side is young, hip, artsy and cheaper than downtown. Being within walking or biking distance to all of the best of Austin is so much better than needing a car to get around.
East-West buses run along Cesar Chavez, 2nd, and 7th street. North-South buses run along Pleasant Valley. The City Rail line also has a stop on 5th street. My best suggestion, however, is to simply use one of my bicycles, provided complimentary with each rental. It is all you will need (for about 80% of desired destinations in Austin). Use Car2go for the other 20%.
***During SXSW (Mar 6-Mar7), there is a 5 day minimum stay) ***
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$50
This owner accepts HomeAway payments. Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.