Brand New 7500 Sq Ft Ski Home Nestled on 43 Acres of Property
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jewett house description
This house is a family owned home. It has 7 bedrooms, inlcuding 2 master suites. It has 5 full bathrooms and 1 powder room. Every bedroom has french doors that lead to either balcony or back deck. Grand common area which consists of kitchen with grand island, dining room, living room area, fireplace, big open windows. Upstairs level has the balcony to great room on main level, 2 master suites, library with balcony, and washer/dryer.
Main level has the great room, powder room in entry way, two bedroom and one bathroom suite on East side of the house and same on the West side. So, there are 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths on main level.
Spacious downstairs that is finished with carpet and tile, one bedroom and one full bathroom, additional washer/dryer, 2.5 car garage, boot room, additional gas fireplace, and 2 sliding glass doors to nature.
Outside deck holds a brand new hot tub accomodating up to 8 guests, huge weber grill, and dining table and chairs. Deck is big enough for a group session of morning yoga! Beautiful views and serene sound of nature to enjoy your coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. House is on 43 acres of land. There are some groomed trails for snowmobile or ATV.
- 7500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- 2 Deluxe Master Suites on the upper level. Each is equipped with jacuzzi tub, spa shower, private tiolet room, double sink vanity, his and her closets, King size bed, French door leading to private balconies, and separate heating zones. On the main floor is 4 bedrooms. On the East side of the house is a suite with two queen bedrooms and a full bath with a door that gives you the option to close for privacy. One the West side is another queen bedroom as well as a bedroom with bunk beds. These rooms are directly accross from eachother. There is a bathroom in between and also has a door to close for more privacy. Perfect for families with children so they can share the bath and be close to eachtother. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Upon entering the house is a powder room on the left. There are two full bathrooms with tubs on the main level, two full bathrooms as part of the Master Suites including a WC and jacuzzi tub in each master bath, and another full bathroom on the downstairs level with both a tub and a shower. This is a total of 5.5 bathrooms....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 6 - Apr 13, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Since the house is new construction the house number may not come up on GPS. It will get you to Park Road. Once you turn onto Park Road from Route 23C (can only enter in one direction) it is the 3rd driveway on the right.
50% required upon booking; balance due three weeks prior to arrival. Security deposit to be discussed with owner.
- Cleaning Fee: $250
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Albany Airport at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: New York State Thruway at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Brandywine at 6 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Windham Mountain at 7 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Windham Golf Course at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Brandywine at 6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Michael is a civil engineer who owns a construction management firm in White Plains, NY. He is also an attorney. His practice handles mostly construction and commercial litigation as well as real estate. I have been married for 5 years and have a baby boy who is 9 months! I grew up in Westchester, NY. I have spent a lot of time up in the Catskills. I met my now wife there many years ago so it has always been a special place for us.
Why the Owner Chose Jewett:
My business partner and I were looking to make a purchase together as we both have growing families. We both have always appreciated the country life. We wanted a house that both of our families can enjoy during the ski season. We live about 2.5 hours from the house. The close proximity enables us to go often for quick weekend visits. Since I have been going to the Windham area for years and this is where my wife and I met, it felt like a natural fit. We looked around for more than a year with a local realtor looking for the perfect property to build our dream home. We finally came accross this piece of land and fell in love with the location and all the property has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our home is built on 43 acres of land. You can hike the property, ride quads or snowmobile, and look at the wildlife. We have beautiful views of Hunter mountain from the house. The house was built and customized for my family and my partners family with the intention of us solely enjoying it. We were not planning to rent the house when we were building. We went the extra mile with the finishes and little things inlcuding the stone fireplace on the main floor and downstairs level with the tv built into it. The house has a very warm feel and is immaculate. You can enjoy a soak in the hot tub while looking at views of Hunter mountain. Large Weber grill and outdoor seating on vast deck. Adorably decorated with friendly bears throughout. The house is kid friendly but also perfect for adults only.
- Primary: +1 9146196094
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Luxury Country Living
living room and fireplace
bunk bed room
queen bedroom leading to deck with hot tub
7 Bedroom / 5.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.