Treehouse in Tampa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tampa house description
This is a beautiful unique two-story house with 3 full bathrooms that can comfortably sleep 8-10. The Master bedroom has a queen bed with a flat screen t.v. The second bedroom has 3 full size beds also with a flat screen t.v. The 3rd bedroom has a sleep number bed also with a flat screen t.v. It lies on a acre of land and rests on stilts, which allows the car to be parked underneath. The scenic Rocky creek runs through the property and there is access to fishing . It has two decks in the front which provide a lovely view of the surrounding area along with a private deck in the back of the house. The interior has beautiful bamboo flooring in the bedroom and living room, and the living room also houses a 60 in. plasma flat screen TV. The Kitchen has new Stainless steel appliances with a dine in counter and also has a table for six.
The house sits on a quiet road off Memorial hwy with easy access to major highways such as I-4, I 275 and the Veterans Parkway. Furthermore it only 10 minutes away from Tampa International Airport. The house is within walking distance of Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts Supermarket and local Pubs/sportsbars. And only a 10 minutes drive from the house is Westshore Mall, International mall and Cirtus Park Mall.
As far as things to do in the area goes, there is more than enough to keep one entertained. There are gorgeous beaches, such as, Clearwater beach and St. Petersburg beach. Additionally, the very popular Busch Gardens theme park is under 15 minutes away. Lastly, the Rocky Creek golf course, known to be one of the nicest in the area, can be reached in less than a 10 minute drive.
There are many popular restaurants nearby, such as Cody’s Steakhouse, Chili’s, Carrabbas, the Outback, and many, many more.
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (2) full size (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Autumn Foliage
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- This is a unique beautiful house on a acre of land that sits on Rocky Creek in Tampa, Florida. Access to fishing. You will be within 15 minutes of the famous Busch Gardens Amusement Park and an hour from Disney's theme parks, Sea World and Universal Studios. This welcoming home is 10 minutes from Tampa International Airport, 10 minutes from Rocky Creek Golf Course, one of the nicest in the area, and within walking distance of a Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, Publix and local pubs/sports bars. Also less than a five minute drive from many popular restaurants such as Carrabbas, Chilis, Cody's Steakhouse, The Outback and many more. The house sits on a quiet road right off memorial hwy with easy access to the Veteran's Parkway, I-4 and I-275. You will be an easy 20 minute drive from Clearwater Beaches and St. Petersburg and only less than an hour from some of the Nation's highest-rated beaches in Sarasota. You will also be a short drive away from many area malls, such as International Mall,Westshore Mall and Citrus Park mall....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Quiet, clean and very reasonabe!!
Quiet, clean and very reasonabe!!
We really enjoyed staying at the Tampa Tree house. It was very clean, very well maintained. The owner was extremely helpful and kept in contact with us. Thank you so much for a pleasant stay!!
- Guest White (WV)
- Date of stay 07/19/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Memorial day visit
Memorial day visit
We brought a small group of young adults from our community to Tampa for a national sailing competition. We loved the house, it was very clean and there are lots of things to do (pool table, darts, bbq, other games). Very easy access to and from airport, beaches and lots of stores nearby, The owner is very helpful answering our questions and making sure we had what we needed.
- Guest adult in charge (Seattle, WA)
- Date of stay 05/23/13
- Review Submitted 05/31/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
We stayed at this house for a week during our It Works Conference! It was absolutely amazing! Javier was the best at answering all of our questions! the pics do not do this house justice! It is beautiful! Would definately stay there again!
- Guest Bill & Sharon (West Columbia, SC)
- Date of stay 01/14/13
- Review Submitted 01/23/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thank you, very happy you enjoyed your stay.
Stay Here! You won't regret it!
Stay Here! You won't regret it!
Owner was incredibly hospitable. The house was beautiful and upscale with comfortable beds and hammocks. Easy to get to, lots of parking, near to all conveniences. This house has been well cared for, and it was a dream to stay in. Highly recommended
- Guest Jocelyn (San Francisco, CA)
- Date of stay 08/26/12
- Review Submitted 09/10/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Owner was great to deal with. House was in perfect location and was very clean. Would recommend this house to anyone with a group of friends or family.
- Guest cwaters4vols (Tennessee)
- Date of stay 03/29/12
- Review Submitted 04/02/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Rented this house for a special occasion with several friends. Everyone loved the house. It was not only well decorated, spacious, and clean, but it had all the amenities needed for a comfortable, home-like stay. The owner was more than accommodating. Highly recommend this house and I would rent again.
- Guest linnea M.
- Date of stay 03/11/12
- Review Submitted 03/19/12
This is a very nice home and owner. I will be going back.
- Guest Jackie-brown H. (Bloomington, Illinois)
- Date of stay 01/20/12
- Review Submitted 03/04/12
Property was very clean and secure. Rather than the usual bare essentials, the property had every convenience of home. The owner was very attentive to every detail. Great deal.
- Guest al (Columbia, Maryland)
- Date of stay 02/04/12
- Review Submitted 02/25/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - May 3, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rate for 3 days $949.00
Rate for 4 days $999.00
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Cleaning fee: $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-275 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ben Davis Beach at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bilmar station at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Countryway Golf Club, Westchase Golf Club, The Eag at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chilli's , Dunkin Donut, Starbucks at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Live in Florida in Land O Lakes for over 10 years now. Love the tropical weather, Came from Boston and a little New Yorker in me too, but too cold up there but miss the city life. It's very peaceful and quiet here.
Why the Owner Chose Tampa:
Location, Location, Location, Close to everything, airport , supermarket, coffee shops,restaurant and highways and the house is a vacation in itself. The location is perfect with great surroundings and an awesome view. You may never want to leave the house! You can relax on the front deck or on the hammock with a frozen daiquiri and just enjoy the tropical breeze.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The home very unique by just sitting in the front deck on the swing or hammock or out back sipping coffee or wine, or inside enjoying the home and art piece or just downstairs playing a game or enjoying nature. You will see nature @ the home if not ducks, maybe the eagle flying by or woodpeckers or fish jumping out of the water.
- Primary: +1 5085772667
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Adventures @ the Treehouse
Side View of house
Weber Grill and DartBoard; downstairs underneath TreeHouse
Table for 6
Master Bedroom with full Bathroom
3rd Bedroom w bunkbeds and full size bed
Overview from front deck
Back deck View (Natural Beauty) Big back yard
Brand New Pool Table Under TreeHouse
Come and swing :)
Master Bedroom Dresser
2nd Bedroom with computer and dresser
Still 2nd Bedroom view from bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 18, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.