VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
West End, Modern Condo, Parking, Exclusive-use Patio
Completely renovated (2013) spacious first floor condo located in a historic 1850s home (only four units total) in desirable West End, with front and back private entrance. Park your car (one space) and walk or bike everywhere. Short distance from the Pier/Ferry.
· Tastefully decorated with beautiful new furnishings, and open floor plan providing great sunlight throughout the day.
· Large private/exclusive-use patio with gas grill (comfortable seating area along with dining table and chairs)
· Conveniently located next to Muscle Beach Health Club and PTown Bikes
· One block from Provincetown Harbor and The Boatslip Resort
· 2 bedrooms (Queen beds); Master has French doors that lead to 400 sq. ft. outdoor private patio)
· 2 large beautifully tiled baths, with large showers
· Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar (granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher)
· Dining room, Living room (flat screen television, free cable, Blueray, docking station, and Wi-Fi)
· Harwood floors throughout, ceiling fans and A/C, oil heat
· Linens and towels provided. Beach towels are not provided
· Smoke-free, No pets
Extremely desirable location that is walking distance to absolutely everything that PTown has to offer including shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars, and the Macmillan Pier. Located 1 block from the water between Bradford and Commercial Streets. No need for a car if you arrive by ferry.
Summer Season Jul 1 - Sep 5, 2015 7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Bear Week Jul 11 - Jul 17, 2015 7 night min stay
$3,500 flat fee
Family Week Jul 25 - Jul 31, 2015 7 night min stay
$3,000 flat fee
Carnival Aug 15 - Aug 21, 2015 7 night min stay
$3,500 flat fee
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: Growing up, our family vacationed in the Cape every summer and we came to appreciate the unique beauty of the national seashore, historical preservation and laid back life that this area offers.
Why the Owner Chose Provincetown: We were drawn to Provincetown because of the rich art history that is as strong today as it was 120 years ago. Provincetown is one of the oldest art colonies in the United States and this heritage is still alive today. Take a stroll down Commercial street and you will see numerous galleries -- many of which have seen generations of painters.
Our home was built in 1850 and was a single family home before being transformed into a condo association nearly 50 years ago.