Our Rio Mar Beach House is a Condo Villa with the Space and Feel of a House!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Playa Fortuna condo description
Rio Mar Beach House is actually a Condo Villa, but with the space (2305 sq. feet) and feel of a HOUSE!
It is the newest Condo Complex (Cluster 7) located WITHIN the Wyndham Rio Mar Resort. It is located on the highest point of the Resort (What a View!!), surrounded by multi-million dollar private homes.
The Villa's Community pool is directly across the property. A short and fun 5 minute drive with the COMPLIMENTARY Golf Cart will take you to the beach and a second oceanfront Olympic size pool for exclusive use of Villa Owners and Guests.
Relax in this luxurious Mediterranean style villa, and enjoy ALL the amenities you are used to at home, and more. The house-villa has 12-18 foot high cathedral ceilings, FOUR full bedrooms,and 4 FULL bathrooms.The Master Bedroom has a King Size bed, a twin-size sofa bed, and an attached Home Office (you must provide your own laptop). The kids bedroom has a Full size bed with Trundle bed that expands to sleep 4 kids or adults. The third bedroom has two full size beds. The fourth bedroom has a Queen size bed. Each of the bedrooms (except for the kids room) has it's own PRIVATE bathroom!!
Here is a short list of all the amenities you will enjoy:
* INCLUDED Golf Cart so you can roam the Resort grounds, and go to the beach in style (max occupancy of 4 riders at a time, please!)
* Air-conditioned rooms and Central Air in the living room area.
* Hunter Fans in all areas.
* High-end Furnishings for your comfort
* HD Flat Screen SONY , Samsung TV's, in ALL rooms and living room, and a Vizio 3D TV in kids room.
* Fully equipped with Cable TV, PlayStation 3 and games, Sony Blue Ray internet-connected players with NETFLIX and other internet movie sources available, Surround Sound, and many, many games and movies for you to enjoy.
* Home Office desk in the Master room with 20MB WiFi house-wide connection (you need to bring your own laptop)
* RED brand Infrared Stainless Steel Grill on the balcony for your grilling enjoyment
* Fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances you can think of
* Wine Cooler in the kitchen
* Luxurious carpeting throughout
* Hotel-style Safe Deposit Box
* Magazines and Books to read
* AMAZING Ocean and Resort view and fresh tropical breezes to enjoy
* Wireless Stereo system - hookup your phone or I-pod and listen to what you like
* Set of golf clubs for you to use, leave yours at home if you like
* Whole house automatic emergency diesel generator and water cistern - you'll never be without water or electric! (Very important, as power outages are commonplace in the Island!)
500 acres of everything you desire to live the ultimate Caribbean escape awaits. Executive Chef Jan Pfeiffer delivers a culinary experience at the Hotel's superb restaurants and lounges satisfying every appetite and epicurean palate. The Hotel's Concierge will help you book a variety of watersports, excursions, fitness center, Peter Burwash’s International Tennis Center and Golf Courses designed by champions Tom and George Fazio and Greg Norman (special rates for guests!). Soak in relaxation on a mile of secluded beach or at the Villa Owner's oceanfront swimming pool or head into the exclusive Mandara Spa. Go all in at the 7,000-square-foot casino or direct your indulgences to several specialty shops.
You are right across the road from the Caribbean National Forest, the only tropical rain forest in the national parks system. There are great hiking trails to waterfalls, tropical plants, orchids, beautiful views and more as you walk or drive through this tropical paradise. A short drive to snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, blue-flag beaches,kayaking, fishing, championship golf courses, gambling, horseback riding, ATV, paintball, and the Fajardo bio-luminescent bay (one of five in the world). If you feel adventurous, take a $5 per person round trip to Culebra Island and Flamenco Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world according to Conde Nast's Traveler magazine, or book a full service sailing with one of the many Catamaran outfits out of nearby Fajardo.
If you want to indulge in the local culinary experience, you are within a 10 minute drive to the Luquillo 'Kioskos', where you can enjoy many of the local foods such as the local 'pastelillos' or pastries/turnovers, BBQ Pork, turkey and chicken, Sea food galore, from whole cooked fish to the famous 'Mofongo Relleno' or fried and mashed plantain hollowed out and filled with seafood or chicken...it is mind-blowing! Try the local french fries called 'Tostones' which are twice fried plantain chips...they can be habit forming.
Old San Juan and World-class Restaurants, Museums, Convention Center and Event Facilities are a very civilized 30-45 minute drive via the brand new US-specs Road 66 Toll Road. Puerto Rico is famous for the Rum made on the island and you can't miss the tours of rum distilleries in San Juan and in Ponce. Go explore!
There is assigned parking for two cars at the villa, in addition to a third spot for the Golf Cart.
Rio Mar Beach House will sleep up to 12 people, perfect for big families, family reunions, corporate events, or just if you want the feel of having room, room, room!
Rio Mar Beach House is truly your home away from home!
- On floor 2
- 2305 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Beds have memory foam, except for 4th bedroom (kids room)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Rain Forests
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Golf Course View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
sports and adventure activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 13 - Jan 17, 2015
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Juan International Airport (SJU) at 19 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Fajardo Ferry at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: PR-66 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Luquillo Beach at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Rio Mar Wyndham Hotel at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Rio Mar Wyndham Hotel at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Richie's Cafe at 0.1 Miles
- Primary: +1 7874472020
- Secondary: +1 7874476565
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from our balcony!
Owners pool is right up front of the Villa
Miles of beach to explore
Our penthouse Villa is as big as a HOUSE!
Another view from our balcony
Sand castling, anyone?
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.