Private Sledding Hill in Breckenridge
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Accommodations: 4300+ sq. ft. private home with (a)HUGE great room with 2 dining tables (seats 14+), (b) 4 ensuite (full bath) bedrooms w/1 king bed, 2 queen beds, 2 innerspring mattress convertible queen bed,(c) 1/2 bath,(d) downstairs rec room with 1 innerspring convertible queen bed and (e) two upstairs leather couches for overflow sleeping [sleeps 8].
This is the private second home of a retired couple. We only make it available for family ski vacations during the Christmas holidays and spring break, when we are elsewhere. It can accommodate 6adults and 2 children in comfort and luxury.
Reasons you might enjoy our home:
1. The layout: The great room, master suite, three ensuite bedrooms and entertainment room/library and deck with hot tub are all on ground level.
2.The heated garage, with use of one parking space and room for all ski, snowshoeing, sledding equipment, etc.
3. The entertainment center, with 60 inch TV, Blue-ray, DVD player, speakers in all upstairs rooms and on the deck, etc.
4. The great room: 1200 sq. feet with 26 foot ceiling featuring massive beams and a window wall.
5. The view: An unobstructed very private view overlooking the Breckenridge golf course (Nordic Center in winter)(which will remind you of Currier and Ives prints as the lights begin to come on in the twilight), the continental divide, and Mts. Guyot and Baldy, visible from the great room, master, deck, entertainment room, rec room and downstairs bedroom.
6. The privacy: One and one-half acres with only one next door neighbor about 75 feet away.
7. The location: 1/2 mile of paved road to Hwy 9, and about 2.5 miles to the Gondola parking lot.
8. The luxury touches throughout the home : Granite (kitchen) and marble (baths) slab countertops, oak, ceramic tile and marble tile floors, jetted tub in master bath, antique furnishings and accessories, top quality bedding, two gas fireplaces, etc.
9. Infloor radiant heat with separate thermostat in each room.
1. The rec room, (downstairs away from the adults!) with the top quality ping pong/ pool table, 47' LCD TV with DVD player, computer table for your laptop, game table (with LOTS of games), and door to the back yard.
2. Your own kids dining table.
3. The back yard, with its own sledding hill [NOTE: SLED AT YOUR OWN RISK] and two-person sled on the patio.
Keywords: Luxury Home with Sledding Backyard
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 4.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Covered Parking:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
wonderful home with expansive views
wonderful home with expansive views
We had a wonderful vacation at this property. The great room was perfect for family gatherings and the kitchen had everything we needed to make great meals after a long day of skiing. The bedrooms were very comfortable. Best of all were the fantastic views of the valley, mountains, sunrises and sunsets. We would definitely rent this house again.
- Guest jtb
- Date of stay 12/22/11
- Review Submitted 12/31/11
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
|CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR SEASON
Dec 19 - Jan 6
5 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more $800 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable deposit $700.
50per cent deposit at time of booking.
Full payment one month before rental.
50per cent cancellation charge one month before rental.
100 per cent cancellation charge one week before rental.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee $295
Sales tax 11.86per cent
Refundable deposit $700
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: denver at 100 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: highway 9 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: breckenridge at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: highland at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We travel most of the time and know that our home will be a nice and comfortable place for a family (a home away from home)!
Why the Owner Chose Highlands:
Breckenridge has cool weather in summer and its ski resort is well known all over the world!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Great view and 5 minutes' drive to Breckenridge ski resort!
- Primary: 1-970-389-0754
- Secondary: 1970-389-2818
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from great room
Great room with leather couch for sleeping.
Backyard cum sledding hill.
Table Tennis and Pool table
Main floor bedroom
View from Deck
Good sleep in TV Room
Photo taken on Jan 19,2012
Third bedroom on main floor.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, March 08, 2013