Beachfront Resort Condo on the Gulf of Mexico with Pool.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bradenton Beach condo description
Unit offers a 2 1/2 bedroom, 2 bath, Condominium for rent at the Bradenton Beach Club. Sleeps 6. Fully furnished and fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Private, screened-in balcony off living area. Washer and Dryer, all linens, towels provided. 1 car port under the building and extra guest parking available. Total sq ft under roof approx 1300. Relax and unwind at the Bradenton Beach Club
The Bradenton Beach Club has a private pool and Jacuzzi. The beach is just a short walk across the street, with private beach access, shower areas, changing areas, and another pool! There is also a boardwalk on the property overlooking the bay with a bayfront gazebo over the water and a fishing pier.
Plenty of activities:
Anna Maria Island is comprised of three very unique and different cities, Anna Maria City - which is mainly residential, Holmes Beach - which is both residential and business oriented, and Bradenton Beach - which is residential and tourist oriented. All three cities have wonderful restaurants, shopping, and both gulf and bay front beaches. Anna Maria Island is 8 miles west of the city of Bradenton, connected by the Manatee and the
Cortez bridges: Free trolley no need for a car, Shopping, golfing, and fishing are all activities that can be found throughout the island and within short driving distance. Free Trolley throughout island.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1) Futon, Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Located on the west coast of Florida, Anna Maria Island is the barrier between the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay. Anna Maria Island is a laid back community that has been described as 'Old Florida' with white sand gulf beaches and only one building over three stories. Anna Maria Island is comprised of three very unique and different cities, Anna Maria City - which is mainly residential, Holmes Beach - which is both residential and business oriented, and Bradenton Beach - which is residential and tourist oriented. All three cities have wonderful restaurants, shopping, and both gulf and bay front beaches. Anna Maria Island is 8 miles west of the city of Bradenton, connected by the Manatee and the Cortez bridges. The island has 3 fishing piers, Rod and Reel, Anna Maria City Pier and the Bradenton Beach City Pier. All three offer a unique dining experience watching the anglers and the pelicans competing for the fish....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I had a few issues with my stay at Anna Maria Island. My check in was delayed over an hour. I waited outside the unit, with the luggage in the heat for over an hour. The next day my car was almost towed away because the realty office did not enclose a parking permit in my check in package. It was very frustrating to say the least.
- Guest Liz (Apopka)
- Date of stay 07/15/12
- Review Submitted 08/01/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway.
Manager response: Although it was unfortunate the guests had a bit of a trouble checking in, we encourage renters to provide accessible contact information where they could be easily reached, The management office had repeatedly attempted to contact the guests to provide guidance on the proper check-in procedure which was not followed properly by the guest. Please provide clear contact venue where you - the guest - could be reached.
$850/Week, 1 May - December 15 or $2500/Month 1350/Week, 16 December 30 April or $3500/Month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Manatee Golf Course at 10 Miles
- Primary: 703-587-1631
- Secondary: 703-961-1813
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, September 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.