Welcome to Crane's Nest, a Peaceful Log Cabin with a Lake View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Perry cabin description
Come stay with us in the south at Crane's Nest for peace, relaxation, and enjoyment. This 3000 sq ft Log cabin is nestled on 4 acres with 4 amazing bedrooms and 2 stunning baths with jetted tubs. It has all wood interior and exterior with the back wall of home having 4 sliding glass doors that come out onto a 1100 sq ft deck that overlooks a breath taking view of trees and Lake Joy. It has a massive great room that makes for great entertaining and also a fully equipped gourmet kitchen. You will make it your dream home while grilling on the back deck, bird watching, and catching glimpse of the deer that roam the property or while you drink your coffee on the front porch and take in a sun rise. While staying at Crane's nest you will experience the peaceful feeling of being secluded and away from all hustle and bustle of daily life but still have the convenience of only being minutes away from, shopping, restaurants, attractions, and activities.
Crane's nest is not only for family vacationers, but the cabin is also perfect for Executives, People doing business at the Ag. Center, People in town for the Famous Warner Robins American Little League, and also Group Golfers.
All you have to do is pack your personal items when you stay at this home away from home.
Book us at Crane's nest start a tradition rich with Southern Charm!
*You must buy your own groceries as we do not supply food or drink items.
Keywords: Quiet, Secluded, Getaway,Large back deck, ,Shade trees,4 acres, Beautiful Views, Relaxing atmosphere, Comfortable,Very clean, equipped Gourmet Kitchen, Entertaining area, Large great room, Shopping, Fishing, Restaurants, Attractions, Golf groups, Families, Southern Hospitality, Heart of Georgia, Pet friendly, extra parking, Grilling
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Custon built 3,000 sq. ft. log cabin retreat, shade trees, Ga. pines, 4 acres, oversized deck for relaxing, entertaining, beautiful views from glass doors, windows, "Great Room" , gormet kitchen, island, breakfast bar, open concept living area, high ceilings, all wood inside and out, spacious bedroooms, 2 large master baths, jetted tubs, cedar closets, secluded but minutes from shopping, country club, golf, fishing restaurants, heart of Ga., Ag center, Southeastern Regional Headquarters, Perry Court House, Houston Medical Hospital, Warner Robins Air Force Base, appealing , versatile, corporate events, executives, families, getaway for the discriminating traveler, group....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wildlife Viewing
- Minutes from the New Little League Southeastern Regional Headquarters and the multi-purpose Agricenter. Fishermen paradise, Lake Joy has lots of lilly pads for the perfect spot for bass enthusiasts & only cost bucks a day. Houston Lake, 5 minutes away, is free to the public & has bass, perch, catfish, and brim. New to Perry, Go Fish Educational Center that offers a lot for the family, Golfers-Houston lake Country Club,(5 minutes away), Landings Golf Club, & others , Masse Lane Gardens, spend the afternoon walking thru gardens & Koi ponds, and more. Stop by Lanes Southern Orchard Farms for shopping, fresh produce, and lunch, (12 miles away) ,Warner Robins Museum for aviation is a must see, the fastest growing military aviation museum in the southeast! Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter which offers different events year round such as horse shows, dog shows rodeos, & Georgia National Fair, Andersonville National Cemetery & Historic site (26 miles)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We have had the opportunity to stay at Cranes Nest for the last two years for the SRLL regional series. This home is stunning to say the least, well maintained. The owner and property manager have been amazing to work with. I highly recommend this place if you are visiting the area.
- Guest Vernon Photo (Largo, Fl.)
- Date of stay 07/23/13
- Review Submitted 11/22/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Our stay at Crane's Nest
Our stay at Crane's Nest
We stayed here with our two small dogs for two weeks and had a very nice time. The home was very well appointed and the deck with the trees growing up through it was like being in a treehouse. This home can be a great focal point for family get togethers and is conveniently located near grocery stores and restaurants. The neighborhood is very quiet which made sleeping very easy to do! We look forward to returning to Crane's Nest later this year!
- Guest CB (Commerce Twp., Michigan)
- Date of stay 04/21/12
- Review Submitted 05/12/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Ronnie and Maggie Wear
Ronnie and Maggie Wear
We were very blessed to live in this home for two years before relocating back to Texas. The descriptions listed on this home does not do the Crane's Nest justice. The home is in a very peaceful convenient location. The space is unbelievable and the view out of the back side of the house is a dream. The location puts you 3 hours from the mountains or 3 hours from the ocean. To top off all of this you will not meet a nicer couple then the owners of the Cranes Nest. We personally can not thank them enough for allowing us to share a little peace of their heaven on earth.
- Guest Maggie (Frisco, Texas)
- Date of stay 09/17/11
- Review Submitted 09/17/11
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, people with disabilities, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
$400/nightly weekly or monthly/negotiable $150 Pet deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: I grew up in area so my southern roots run deep. Now I live in Tx., married my TCU college sweet heart and have 2 adult children and 4 grandchildren. we travel alot and are involved in community acitivities and love hanging with our grandchildren. I am a Tx. real estate broker and manage families properties.
Why the Owner Chose Perry:
Centrally located in the Heart of Georgia, 3-4 hours from beach and mountains. Many attractions in area for entertainment. Shopping in the Historic town of Perry with quaint shops along the town square & antique shops in the area. Then drive over to Centerville to the Galleria Mall, about a twenty five min drive. Mossy Creek festival located across the street from cabin. April & Oct. Easy access to Ga. National Fairgrounds & Agricenter (about 10 minutes way)
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Peaceful, relaxing, enjoying the back deck that offers beautiful views of lake and nature. The choice of cooking at home in a fully equipped kitchen or the convenience of eating out, minutes away. The comfort of having 4 bedrooms for family and guests and all can gather in "Great Room" for visiting,fun, and T.V. Driving to Lanes Orchard for fresh peach ice cream is a favorite. My husband loves the golf at Houston Lake County Club which is 5 minutes away. The friendliness of the people everywhere is so refreshing. That southern hospitality is the real deal.
- Primary: 8179247314
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cranes Nest, Your home away from home!
One of the four bedrooms that will leave you very relaxed and rested! (queen)
How could you not enjoy waking up to a view such as this?!
Enjoy watching nature, grilling or using the fire pit on this huge deck!
The Great room, also has large flat screen T.V., and wonderful views!
The Texas room offers the Rustic appeal of western & nature! (twins)
One of the 2 bathrooms that offer jetted tubs and stand up showers!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 13, 2013