Gulf Front Luxury 3BR/3BA at the Fabulous Beach Club Resort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Beach Club condo description
"Gulf Front Luxury" with a coastal flair is the only way to describe this condo located in the finest resort on the Alabama Coast. This condo 3 bedroom/3 bathroom located at the Beach Club Resort, is a part of an upscale village consisting of Gulf front condominums, million dollar homes, an exquisite waterfront restaurant and bar, gift shop, cafe', clay tennis courts (9), six luxurious swimming pools, incredible grounds, and panoramic views of the gulf. Several of the regions finest golf courses are within a few miles.
This condo has been lovingly furnished to make comfortable both children and adults. The kitchen is spacious and fully stocked and features a wrap around bar and granite countertops. The master bedroom suite features a king bed with it's own sliding glass door to quickly access your balcony to the beautiful outdoors. This master suite also consists of a large walk in closet, two sinks, and a large linen closet and a huge garden shower/ tub.
Fabulous beveled mirrors can be found in the living room/dining area and the master suite which adds to an amazing openess of this unique unit. Guest bedroom 2 has it's bathroom attached to the bedroom itself, for an addtional suite all it's own. Guest room 3 has a comfortable double bed with a full bathroom right across the hall. Don't forget that the couch pulls out to a comfortable queen sized bed to accomodate more guests.
The large balcony has the latest in Coastal style outdoor furniture..."adirondack style"...that allows for total relaxation.
Read on to assure yourself that this unit will lead to your relaxing beach vacation only found at Bristol 808, at the Beach Club Resort!
Keywords: Beachfront Condominium, 3+ bedroom and 3 bath on Fort Morgan Road in Gulf Shores Alabama
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Our 3 bedroom/3 bathroom condominium is an upscale village consisting of Gulf front condominiums,million dollar homes, an exquisite waterfront restaurant and bar, unique giftshop with clothing and beach necessities, cafe and village mercantile with all necessities including that much needed bag of ice or special bottle of wine. The Beach Club also proudly sports 9 fabulous hydrated clay tennis courts, pro shop and it's own tennis pro with clinics and activites for all ages. Numerous activites for children each day sponsored at the Club pool, one of 6 pools for your use, including an indoor pool. Great workout room with state of the art equipment, as well as ladies and men's locker rooms for your convenience. A luxurious spa on site along with all spa services from hair to nails is also available to add to your vacation pleasure. Incredible gounds, panoramic views of the gulf, once you enter the grounds...as the sign says.."RELAX...YOU ARE HERE"......LET YOUR BEACH VACATION BEGIN....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Games
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Video Library
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Our Beach Club condo is decorated with a Coastal flair. The fully stocked kitchen featues a wrap around bar and granite countertops. The master bedroom features a king bed and a sliding glass door to enjoy the views and for quick access to tne beautiful outdoors. Beveled glass mirrors throughout the living/ dining room /master bdr / bath add to it's unique openess. Ofcourse their are numerous tourist activites nearby, including award winning golf courses, but you will find it hard to leave this resort, with it's expansive lavish tropical landscapes, seemingly endless white beaches, and gulf front pools. Today's activites could include seagull/dolphin watching from your very own upscale balcony, with it's adirondack furniture/style or your favorite cocktail at sunset in the South Beach Restaurant and Bar. Or venture into Gulf Shores to shop at the designer outlet stores at the Tanger Outlet Mall, with an evening of entertainment with the kids at Lu Lu's under the Intercoastal Brid...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This was our first stay at The Beach Club and I must say, I was COMPLETELY IMPRESSED! This condo is gorgeous! The decorations were top-notch, huge kitchen and wonderful view! The great part of the Bristol tower is that you are right next to the clubhouse so shorter walking distance to activities there. The balcony has very nice furniture! When we arrived, there were cute chocolates waiting on us as a welcome gesture. This condo owner is fabulous - so quick to respond with answers to all of our questions. This entire stay totally exceeded our expectations!
- Guest Love to Vacation! (Mississippi)
- Date of stay 09/26/13
- Review Submitted 10/02/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with young children.
Owner response: Caryn, What kind words, and we are so pleased that your first "Beach Club Experience" was at Bristol 808! We hope you come back soon, and will always create memories here that you will treasure !
Just got back from our stay at the Beach Club. The condo was perfect. Plenty of room and better decorated than most. Owner was great to deal with. We had six guests staying with room for more. We will definitely stay there again.
- Guest The Faulkner's (Meridian, Ms.)
- Date of stay 03/14/13
- Review Submitted 03/26/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Owner response: Glad you enjoyed your stay - call us again when you're ready to relax at The Beach Club. Thank you.
Too Much Fun
Too Much Fun
This was our first experience staying at the Beach Club. What a wonderful resort. The condo we stayed in was super. The nicest condo we have ever stayed in for vacation. I will definitely go back and will request the same condo when we do. Thanks for such a great vacation.
- Guest JJ (Baton Rrouge, Louisiana)
- Date of stay 07/11/12
- Review Submitted 07/19/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children.
My wife and I have visited the Alabama coast at least twice each year since 1990. This is the nicest - indeed the most luxurious - condo we have rented. Once checked in at the Beach Club, there is little need to go anywhere else. Heaven is a cup of coffee while sitting on the balcony enjoying the Gulf and its sounds. Working with the owners was a joy.
- Guest Pete (Hattiesburg, MS)
- Date of stay 06/06/12
- Review Submitted 06/11/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children.
Owner response: Peter and family! How wonderful that your vacation was truly enjoyable! Relax, enjoy the beach sounds and your favorite beverage at Bristol 808! Please come back and visit again! Happy Summer!
Just returned from a week at this lovely resort. Beautiful setting, well decorated, comfortable unit, and great ammenities at The Beach Club. Live music, para-sailing...all on site. Would love to return! Thanks for a great stay!
- Guest Kit (Medinah, IL)
- Date of stay 03/25/12
- Review Submitted 04/02/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children.
This condo is highly recommended. Very nicely decorated with everything needed for a confortable vacation. Located in the central section of the resort, so it is close to the beach and club house. High chairs on the balcony are perfect to sit and watch the waves.
- Guest Tom (Hartselle, Alabama)
- Date of stay 08/18/11
- Review Submitted 08/23/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Owner response: We were so excited to have these special guests visit our condo! It truly is such a relaxing getaway for all times of the year!
Spring (March 17 - May 16th) ...$300 per night; $1800 per week Summer (May 17 - June 28th) ... $400 per night; $2400 per week Peak Summer (June 30 - August 11th) ...$450 per night; $2700 per week Late Summer (August 10 - September 2nd) ...$300 per night; $1800 per week Fall (September 4 - December) ...$215 per night; $1300 per week Add $129 Cleaning Fee,and 13.5% tax & fees for daily rates; WEEKLY = ALL INCLUSIVE
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2011
- Primary: 337-802-5411
- Secondary: 337-274-1818
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful view of the gulf and overlooking club pool
Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops
Entertainment center w/ Sony Home Entertainment System
Master bedroom from living area
Guest room 2 with queen bed
Tropical adirondack chairs and ottomans outside master suite
Overlooking our pool and direct view of the gulf...what beautiful water and sand
Master bedroom from the balcony
Master bathroom with double sinks, large walk-in closet and garden tub/shower
Guest room 2 full bath connected to bedroom
Adirondack high-back chairs(4) with high-boy table for better view over balcony
View of the beautiful spacious balcony
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, October 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.