VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
1 bedroom, 1 den, downtown Vancouver near waterfront (Seymour & west pender), water, mountain, and city view.
- Very clean apartment with laminate floor, granite counter top, fresh paint and new stainless steel appliances. Brand new stainless steel appliances: fridge, stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. In-suite laundry. Fully equipped with toaster, tassimo coffee machine + coffee, pots and pans, salt and pepper, towel, laundry soap etc. - the apartment is on the 12th floor with great water, mountain and city view, you can see the big cruise ships if there is any coming to Vancouver during the period you stay. - in a very central location, close to everything! 7/11 is 1 block away, shoppers drug mart is 2 blocks away, London drugs 3 blocks away, grocery store 4 blocks away, iga is 4 blocks away at Robson and Richards. The pacific center shopping mall is just in the next block. - walk to many downtown university campuses (ubc, sfu, vcc, vfs, bcit and ai). - within blocks of Vancouver's best attractions such as:Canada place, Robson street, Stanley park, gas town, the seawall, English bay, Vancouver museum, the queen Elizabeth theater, the Vancouver orpheum and more! - if you need to go around great Vancouver area, the apartment is only 2 blocks away from waterfront sky train station and one block to Granville street where most of the bus stops are, you don't need a car!! - if you do decide to drive here, the unit comes with a dedicated underground secure parking spot inside the building (for small car only) - gym, pool, hot tub, sauna, party room. - non smoker and no pets please.
2015 xmast & NY Dec 19 - Jan 4, 2016 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
One time cleaning feeC$100 + tax
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
- The Vancouver International (YVR) airport is about a 25 minute bus/shuttle from the property.
- The bus and subway are about a 5 minute walk from the property to Waterfront station.
- The shops and restaurants (including Harbour view Center, Many Restaurant and Pacific center) are about a 5 minute walk from the property.
- Attractions nearby: Canada Place, Gastown, Convention Center and Seawall Coal Harbor are about a 5 minute walk from the property.
- Activities: Fishing, Skiing, Boating and Bike rentals are about a 15 minute walk/transit from the property.
- Golf Courses: There are 5 courses within a 20 minute driving distance.
- Snow Skiing & Boarding: Ski/Board Out is a 20 minute drive to the resort parking lot.
- Waterfront and/or Beach: Property is a 15 minute walk to English Bay, and 5 minutes walk to the seawall where there is a public dock for private boat and places where you can rent a boat for cruising or fishing.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I usually respond to inquiries within 2 hours.
Why the Owner Chose Gastown: Location! Location! Location! My apartment is conveniently located in the heart of downtown. Only 2 blocks away from the waterfront station where you can take the train to YVR, only takes 25 mins ride. 1.5 hrs drive to Whistler.