Green Cat Guest House- Poulsbo, Pt. Gamble and Kitsap Park
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Poulsbo chateau / country house description
Green Cat Guest House Guest Quarters is the perfect wedding venue for smaller weddings, great for family reunions, craft and company retreats, anniversary parties, etc. The Guest Quarters are the TOP TWO FLOORS (2500 sq ft) of our 5,000 sq. ft, four story house. Sleeps up to 10 in 4/bd, 3/ba. + a bonus room that sleeps two. The Guest Quarters has a separate entrance. A fully equipped kitchen with washer & dryer, access to a large hot tub, deck and three acres of gardens and cedar groves. This Country Chalet - with unique architecture - (reminiscent of the 13th century Swedish Stave Churches) is a one of a kind getaway experience. Three acres of gardens - fruit orchard, mystical cedar groves, herb gardens. 1200 sq. ft. deck with large hot tub. Fire pit (s'mores, anyone?) Cedar Sauna (total relaxation, anyone?) sleeps up to 10 in four bedrooms and a magical sleeping nook. Library /reading area, Wall murals by Barbara Wilson, garden art by Travis Foreman. A truly amazing and unique getaway. So close to everything - mountains, waterways, quaint villages, great shopping and dining - and every kind of out door activities imaginable - Olympic National Park for one! - from boating to hiking, horseback riding, golf. World class shopping, dining, marinas, museums, - all within minutes of THE GREEN CAT GUEST HOUSE
Keywords: Green Cat Guest House is a beautifully appointed Scandinavian Chalet, Old Town Poulsbo in North Kitsap County - Wedding Venue, A Country House, Vacation Rental, -in lovely rural setting - acres of gardens, orchard, cedar groves. 90 min from Seattle, Vancouver, Port Angeles. 30 min Port Townsend, Tacoma
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Chateau / Country House
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Living Room seats 11
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Video Games
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- THE GREEN CAT GUEST HOUSE is centrally located to Seattle, Port Townsend, Vancouver B.C., Portland Oregon. We are a bridge away from the majestic Olympic National Park with its towering peaks, and the famous Ho Rainforest, where hot springs and hiking trails abound. We're 1/2 hr. from the Seattle ferries - an hour from down town Seattle! THE GREEN CAT GUEST HOUSE is near the lovely port villages of Poulsbo and Kingston -with all their wonderful restaurants, shops, galleries, marinas. Within our immediate area you can find world class dining, shopping, live music and theatre - an outdoor paradise of hiking, biking, horseback riding, world-class golf courses, and boating of all kinds. Dig fresh clams and oysters in the sparking Hood Canal fjord. Hike the Olympic Nat'l park trails to snow-capped peaks and pristine lakes. Take the ferry to Seattle for some of the best cuisine and art scene in North America! Sample our local West Sound (Poulsbo, Port Townsend, Port Gamble, Kingston) fine crafts - woodworking, pottery, painting, sculpture - wooden boat building! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The Green Cat Guest House is a non-smoking property. No firearms or illegal drugs on property at any time.
- cleaning fee: $100
- Tax Rate 10.6%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: SEA=TAC (Seattle-Tacoma International) at 50 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Seattle/Bainbridge ferry 25 minutes at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Seattle - 1 hour via the Seattle ferry at 26 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: WA state highway 3 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hood Canal (giant fjord) 1 mile at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Old Town Poulsbo Village - 10 m at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Olympic National Park at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 10 minutes - White Horse Golf Kingston, WA at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Molly Ward Gardens - 1 mile at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Kimberly King and Ken Grantham are professional actors, directors and teachers for over 35 years. They have traveled extensively in Europe, China, India, South America. They created the Green Cat Guest House as a haven for themselves and for others to enjoy. Every person from each and every walk of life is welcome at The Green Cat.
Why the Owner Chose Poulsbo:
North Kitsap County, Poulsbo, Hood Canal Fjord, the Olympic Mountains, Seattle a ferry ride away - one of the most beautiful and inviting places on Earth. Close to wedding venues: Port Gamble, Red Cedar Farm, Llama Rose Farm, Farm Kitchen, Kiana Lodge, Molly Ward Gardens, Manor Farm Inn
The Unique Benefits at this Chateau / Country House:
Mountain ranges in both directions, water ways, world class shopping and dining in our local villages and in Seattle - all manner of out door activities as well - from boating to hiking to horseback riding, golf... the list is endless
- Primary: +1 360-286-9960
- Secondary: +1 360-779-7569 Fax number
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Green Cat Guest House - 2 lovely acres of herb gardens, giant Ceders...
Large secluded deck and hot tub
Master Suite w/full en suite bath - large clawfoot soaking tub/shower
Lavender Room Queen bed
Top floor reading nook painted by muralist Barbara Wilson (find The Green Cat)
Orchard Room queen bed
fully equipped kitchen w/washer-dryer cable tv seats up to 10 at table
Hallway reading nook and library
Ask us about hosting your Perfect Day at the Green Cat!
Green Cat Cottage -300 sq. ft. fully equipped kitchen, full bath, washer/dryer
Fully equipped kitchen & full bath w/tub-shower
Green Cat Cottage. $85. on Two acres of gardens. 1/2 mi. from Old Town Poulsbo
3 acres of herb gardens, lawn and Giant Cedar & Douglas Fir groves
Hot tub at sundown
Master Suite reading nook with fireplace
Green Gable Room Queen bed
'Harry Potter' sleeping nook top floor child's magical room twin bed & standard
Weddings at The Green Cat Guest House
Olympic National Park and the fjord called Hood Canal - 1 mile away!
Bed folds out to King. Wi-fi & Cable TV - 5 min. from Old Town Poulsbo
Green Cat Cottage - Cable television and strong wi-fi signal
Green Cat Cottage (in different location from main house) Full bath, full kit.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 25, 2014
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.