VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
تجربة أفضل من كاليفورنيا في نيوبورت بيتش هذا الصيف. بأسعار حاليا في 24,000 $ / شهر لشهر يونيو / يوليو / أغسطس. سوف الكتاب قريبا. يرجى البريد الالكتروني اليوم إذا كنت مهتما. شكرا.
PLEASE READ: June 25th. Actively seeking long term/monthly renters. Will respond to all shorter term inquiries on a case by case basis. All new inquires will be responded to within hours.
This luxury home in Newport Beach is something of a celebrity—you can actually glimpse our backyard in the opening credits of the hit show The O.C. Joking aside, this house has everything you could want in a Newport Beach vacation rental: ocean views, close proximity to the beach and Disneyland, a spacious backyard with a private hot tub and fire pit . . . the list goes on and on.
(Before we jump into details, let me point out that you can view additional photos of the house by clicking on the tab to the left. We also have more pictures on our Facebook page, which you can access via the link at the bottom of this description.)
This one-story beauty boasts four bedrooms—three with king-size beds, and two with in-suite bathrooms. It’s the perfect size for groups or large families. The master bedroom is especially luxurious, featuring his-and-her sinks, a Jacuzzi tub, and French doors that offer views of the ocean and access to the private backyard. The master bedroom, like most of the house, is decorated in calming, neutral colors that invite you to kick back and relax.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare gourmet meals, including a massive refrigerator, two ovens, and a six-burner stove, as well as dinnerware for up to 10 people. If you need to pick up groceries, Trader Joe’s is just a short walk away. A popular part of the house is the recreation room, which features a handmade bar and a pool table. You can play a little pool and then lounge around, listening to music while enjoying the ocean views.
When you’re ready to head outside, the spacious backyard welcomes you to bask in the California sunshine. We have plenty of seating, including two swings and a two tables that seat 10. At the end of the day, there’s nothing better than hopping into the jacuzzi, which fits up to eight people. We also have a grill and fire pit, where your kids will love roasting marshmallows as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean.
On top of all this, our amenities include:
• Satellite TV and 47-to-55-inch HDTVs in every bedroom. The two main rooms also have DVRs. • A 47-inch HDTV with Wi-Fi in the recreation room, which also has a 5.1 surround sound system and French doors that open into the backyard. • A 55-inch HDTV with Wi-Fi in the living room, along with a Wii, a 7.1 surround sound system, a DVD player, and a fireplace. • A private gym with a treadmill, assorted weights, cables, and a 42-inch satellite TV. • Four beach chairs, a beach umbrella, two boogie boards, lots of beach towels, and a small cooler for your beach outings. Just be sure to hose yourself down of sand in the courtyard before entering in the house! • High-speed Internet throughout the house, with an Apple router and extender. • A small hookah with supplies. (We have no problems with guests who smoke—just make sure you do it outside. Absolutely no smoking is permitted inside the house.) • Complimentary access to the community center, which has an Olympic-sized pool, a children’s pool, a jacuzzi, a barbecue grill and kitchen area, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a gym. The neighborhood also has several playgrounds, one of which offers beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean from on top of a hill. • Optional maid service. I can arrange for my cleaning company (the one I’ve been using for over 20 years) to keep the house spotless while you are out and about. An additional fee will apply.
In terms of location, this vacation rental couldn’t be better situated. Crystal Cove State Beach is within walking distance. With its swaying palm trees, parks, and community center, our gated community feels almost like a resort.
A little further from the house, you’ll find Laguna Beach (7 minutes away), Corona del Mar (7 minutes), and Newport Beach (15 minutes). We also have a very nice shopping center five minutes from the house by foot. Two of the best restaurants in Orange County—Javier’s Newport Coast and Mastro’s—are also within walking distance. If you’re looking for breakfast, I highly recommend Pacific Whey, Shake Shack, or Beachcomber Café. Both are less than a 10-minute walk away. For golfers, there are numerous options, including Pelican Hill, which is just a three-minute drive from the vacation rental.
Ready to book? Make sure you contact us today, as this vacation rental is sure to go fast. We respond to all inquiries promptly. The monthly rate for this home ranges from $16,995 to $23,995 depending on the season and the length of your lease.
King size beds (3) - Master Bedroom + 2 Guest Bedrooms have King Sized Beds. Queen size Beds (1) - Bedroom with Private Entry has a queen sized bed. Can also add a twin to one of bedrooms with a King Sized bed for large parties. ** Must request in advance....moreless
Directv w/NFL Sunday Ticket, NBA League Pass, and HBO....moreless
Wii, with 2 controllers, and Wii Sports, Tiger Woods Golf, and Zelda to play.
PS3 available - No games (used for Netflix & NFL Sunday Ticket), but you are more than welcome to bring your own....moreless
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Property Damage Protection$99
Don't miss out! Will book to a lucky family soon!
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: I've grown up in Orange County my whole life and went to college in LA (USC). With my brothers, father, and mother we run our family businesses together in Orange County. We have this AMAZING house that I've been living in with my younger brother for the past 7 years.
Growing up, I'm been fortunate enough to travel to 50+ countries and it has always been a dream of mine to own hostel. I understand the needs of a traveler more than anyone and I consider myself to be an excellent host (thanks to my Mom!). Since the explosion of VRBO, we have been using the house as a vacation home for long term renters and I've loved every second of it.
Meeting and helping new and returning guests as they explore my local neighborhood is something I truly cherish. My goal is to be your personal concierge and have your vacation be as stress-free and fun as possible. I am confident you will not find a better host on VRBO that cares about his guests like I do.
Why the Owner Chose Crystal Cove: Luxury! Location! Luxury! Location! Luxury! Location! The home sits inside one of the most prestigious gated communities in Southern California. Everything you need is within 5-10 minutes. Many of our guests simply park their car and never leave. UberX and UberBlack cars are readily available for any family staying at the home.
Also, when inside the gates you feel like you living in a resort. Just outside the gates is an excellent shopping center that has all the shops you could need.
The Unique Benefits at this House: - Multimillion dollar Ocean View when you open the front door.
- Big backyard, with lots of privacy.
- Short walk to the beach.
- Short walk to Trader Joes, Starbucks, Z Pizza, Pacific Whey Restaurant, Banana Republic, Javier's Mexican Restaurant, Shake Shack.
- Access to private community pool, jacuzzi, playground and bbq grill area.
- Short walk to beaches and restaurants on our overlooking the Pacific Ocean.