VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Deep Creek Lake – Lake View Cabin with Hot Tub, Fireplace, Pool Table, Fire Pit, and BBQ Grill. Morning Glory has 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, a walk-out basement with game and family room as well as a Loft with 2 twin beds and Foosball table- This cabin includes a fully stocked kitchen is fully furnished with linens and towels provided. We are a dog friendly facility and do not charge additional feees for pets.
Morning Glory is Centrally Located Just Minutes Away From All Area Attractions and Wisp Ski Trails - Sleeps 8-10 - $225 Per Night. While we have a 2 night minimum stay, during the summer months we prefer to rent weekly.
Keywords: Lake View; Cabin; Chalet; Deep Creek Lake
On the main level there are two bedrooms (both with queen size beds); in the loft there are two twin beds; downstairs there is a separate family room, laundry facility, a bathroom, and a bedroom with a Queen sized bed. Each of the floors has its own bathroom. ...moreless
I'm sorry this property does not have a dock, but there is dock rental not far away and ample parking....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
Cross Country Skiing
Wi-Fi - hotspot; use limited to light browsing, e-mails, and calls as downloading large amounts of data such as movies, on-line gaming, etc. will interrupt service, and may result in charges to guest...moreless
Dishes & Utensils
The parking area will accomodate boats on trailers....moreless
We ask for a $200.00 deposit payable by check with the remainder due at least two weeks prior to your stay.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Morning Glory has a very nice view of the Lake, and is located on the mountain to your right directly after you cross the 219 bridge so it is just minutes from all the shopping and restaurants in the area, as well as to WISP, and State Parks:
1. Check out the many activities at WISP: skiing, mountain coaster, snow tubing, and snow mobiles.
2. Swallow Falls is an excellent place for adults and children for hiking through the mountains and seeing the gorgeous waterfalls! This is my favorite place to go at the Lake and a must see. If you do go, take your camera!
3. Smiley's on Fort Drive off of Route 219 McHenry -301-387-0059 - has an Arcade and go-Kart track and mini-golf. That is also about 5-10 minutes away from the cabin. My children love to go there.
4. Restaurants. We always go to Uno's at least once while visiting the Lake. It is a fun, relaxing atmosphere with good food!
If you'd like something quieter, my parents love the Cornish Manor in Oakland, which is only about 7 miles away. The restaurant is set in a Victorian that dates back to 1868.
Additional Lunch/Dinner Spots: The Black Bear Tavern, Santa Fe Grill, and Pine Lodge Steakhouse.
5. Bear Creek Traders – one of my absolute favorite shops as it has such a great variety of home, apparel, and Lake themed items and old-time candy selections.
6. There are also obviously wonderful water activities: take a pontoon boat cruise, rent jet skis and boats, take a fishing charter trip, fish off a pier in one of the State Parks, fly fish, kayak, etc. And of course, don't forget to relax on the public beach.
7. In addition, there are several outfitters that offer guided tours that provide information on Deep Creek's wildlife, including bears, otter and deer. And, All Earth Eco Tours offers hiking adventures with educational and recreational programs.
About the owner: This property has been in my family for many, many years. Because the original home was uninhabitable, and had to be taken down after my mother's passing, we built MorningGlory so we could enjoy the property that held so many wonderful memories. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have!
Why the Owner Chose McHenry: Morning Glory is central to everything and is located in a much sought after real estate area in Deep Creek. It is not part of a community or subdivision, so it is very peaceful.