200 Steps to Beach. Gulf View. Complete Remodel 2011.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coquina Sands condo description
*Walk across quiet Gulf Shore Boulevard to beautiful Naples Beach. Beach vacation without beachfront price! Enjoy gazing at the gulf from the comfort of your air conditioned lanai couch. The all season lanai has a sofabed and a sliding door to the living area.
*This safe and impeccably kept 16 unit property is within walking and bicycling distance to groceries, mall, entertainment. It backs up to bay inlet with boat access.
*Completely renovated summer 2011 with new carpet, cabinetry, appliances, paint, kitchenware, linens and electronics. This second floor walkup has 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom as well as a half bathroom in one bedroom. There is also a pullout couch in the living room. Ceiling fans throughout if you want to enjoy the gulf breezes off the water.
Keywords: Beautiful condo in a great location, walk to beach, on bicycle path, within a mile of groceries and shopping, 0.5 mi. to Naples Golf Resort, near downtown, 2011 Completely new renovation, gulf view, backs to bay, great value in quiet high end neighborhood
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- 200 steps to the beach through lush park with first rate playground, volleyball court, concession stand, covered dining, outdoor shower and remodeled restrooms. Beachfront vacation without beachfront price!http:www.explorenaples.com/lowdermilk_beach_park.phtml Located on a bike route through Naples' most beautiful neighborhoods. http://www.bigmommasbicycles.com/ Boat rental; Naples Bay and Venetians Bay Free fishing off the Naples pier. Guided excursions available from Naples Bay. 1/2 mile to public golf course, tennis, fitness center and beach bar and restaurant at the Naples Beach Hotel. http://www.naplesbeachhotel.com/golf_tennis/golf_tennis.html Bayside breakfast/brunch/lunch dining 100 steps away at Firstwatch. http://www.firstwatch.com/ Coastland Center Mall 0.8 miles away www.coastlandcenter.com Grocery Store 0.5 miles http://www.publix.com/ Naples Philharmonic www.thephil.org 5th Avenue - fine shopping, dining, and theatre 3 m...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Condo with great location and view of Gulf
Condo with great location and view of Gulf
We had the pleasure of staying at this condo on a recent trip to Naples and it was perfect in every way. It was all about location location. The Naples Lowdermilk beach is across the Blvd. The views from the condo are magnificent, especially the sunset. The condo is impeccably clean and furnished nicely with Florida charm. No need to bring anything but yourselves. The owners vacation rental features as written are accurate.
- Guest J & J (Watervliet New York USA)
- Date of stay 12/29/11
- Review Submitted 02/27/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+.
Oct- Dec 31, 201 .. $1750/Month Jan 1 - April 30 ..... $2650/Month (3 month minimum required) Security Deposit required: $500 Association application $100 Taxes included
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We love to wake up and walk the beach in the morning and then cool off in the Gulf in the evening. It's right there across the street! We often bicycle down Gulf Shore to Gordon Dr. and back up to Vanderbilt, cook regional food and play bridge.
Why the Owner Chose Coquina Sands:
We have been coming to this exact condo complex for decades. Now, we dream of retiring to this condo in 10 years. We are happy to share such a nice place with others.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It's in the perfect location! We LOVE being able to walk across the tree lined street to the beach on a whim knowing that there are nice bathrooms, fountains, showers and food available right there. The lanai is so relaxing to read, play games with family while viewing the water and the palms. In the evening, we can either bike or take a short drive to experience the fine shops and dining in downtown Naples.
- Primary: 618-917-9413
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
We are on the top left; You could be very happy here, too!
dining area looking to lanai. View of Lowdermilk Park
second bedroom with half bath
rear of property on inlet
Master Bedroom Closet
Lowdermilk Beach. You can see the water through the park from our lanai
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 21, 2013