Annapolis Chesapeakebaycharmer Sleeps 14 on 3 Lvls W 3.5baths
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Annapolis house description
Bay Front Beach House overlooks the Chesapeake Bay and Thomas Point Light House all the way to Kent Island!
The sunrise colors and sounds of the crab boats and sea gulls will
wake you and the Moon at night will make your stay incredibly romantic.
The front porch has floor to ceiling glass windows and the view is truly amazing! Come visit and you will never want to leave. 55 Inch Flat Screen TV and fully stocked kitchen make your stay just like home.
Bring your friends, bring you children, and enjoy your stay in this million dollar beach house 10 minutes from downtown Annapolis.
Keywords: Virtual Tour
Delightful Beach House w Sandy Beach. Picnic or BBQ parties are perfect. Home Shimmers with sunlight and moon light! Bird watching includes Egrets, Blue & White Herons,Cormorants, Hawks, and Ospreys; land on the rock jetties.Sleeps 14+ people. 2 of the bedrooms room have King size Beds.
Tankless Hot water heater, no one runs out of hot water! Home on the Chesapeake Bay,
55 inch TV. Wireless Internet. Unbelievable VISTAS,
Bring your gear: Fish from sandy beach.
Front Porch has window walls over looking the Chesapeake Bay and Thomas Point Light House. Freighters anchored in front of the house light up the night. Sunrise and Moon rise are so Romantic. Bring your Bike, jogging/walking/biking in subdivision is superb,10 minutes from USNA Yard and City Dock. Crab boats have crab pots in front of the house. Close to Restaurants, Grum[s Cafe. Main Ingredient, Parthenon, and Annapolis Towne Centre, Pussers, M
- 2750 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Limited Accessibility:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
- Second Level: 3 Full Bedrooms and 2 full baths with shower and tub. Front Bedroom has a king bed and double bed separated by a curtain for privacy. Red Furniture Bedroom has queen bed and one twin sofa sleeper. Door to 2nd full bathroom closes to make the Red Room have a private bath if you elect to close this bath from the other 2 bedrooms. Large Brides Bedroom has king size bed. Living Room has a queen sofa sleeper with upgraded 5 ' mattress. Lower Level has one private bedroom with French Doors to patio, a full bath, and 2 twin beds adjacent to the family room TV area. Family room has a one person sofa sleeper....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Historic Annapolis Tours of Oldest State House, Art galleries on Main Street and St. John's College, Ego Alley boat watching at City dock, water taxi rides, Harbor Queen Rides, Pirate Ship for Children, Quiet Waters Park, Boat Rentals, USNA tours, SAIL Boating Capital of World, Tours to Thomas Point LIght House, Summer Theatre, Maryland Hall for the Arts, Symphony, Annapolis Chorale, Naval Academy Band at Susan B Anthony Park, Ego Alley, Paca House, Maritime Museum, Oysters and Mussels at local restaurants, Chesapeak Blue Crabs, Naval Academy Small Ship Museum, Naval Academy Chapel, St. Anne's Church, St. Mary's Church, Water front dining, Kayak rentals, sailing lessons, P Rotary Annual Crab Feast in August at Navy Marine Stadium, St. John's Croquet USNA Match, Wednesday Night sail boat races, 4th of July, Boat Parade of Lights decorated boats in December, Art Between the Creeks, McBride Gallery, Museum Quest, 3 Centruy Tours, Unique dress shops, world class restaurants, SeaFood Festi...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful family celebration!
Wonderful family celebration!
17 members of our family celebrated my husband's 80th birthday here. We were ages 3 to 80 and the house was just perfect. Everything we needed. Great location. The front porch area was the all time favorite - the view alone was worth the trip. Owner was great to work with - I came to see the house months ahead of the date and received a warm welcome and tour. Even the next door neighbors introduced themselves and offered extra parking space if we needed it. Annapolis proved to be the right location with so many traveling by air and car. We couldn't give it a higher recommendation.
- Guest Carol (Kennett Square PA)
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 08/21/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
GuestGuest comment entered by manager
My group urges me to express our sincere thanks to you regarding the July 4 weekend stay at your lovely house. We had a great time. The apples were delicious! Both adults and kids loved the campfire on the beach, which was something new in our life time. The ocean-view was terrific and rooms were comfortable. The neighbors were so friendly. One neighbor lent us kayak and surf board. And we had a lot fun with them. We also caught a lot of fish and had a few great fish feasts (thanks to your ice-packed cooler). We all wished we could stay longer and were talking about going back next year. Again, thanks a lot for offering us such a great place to stay and enjoy. Best Regards, Jenny
- Guest Jenny
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 07/16/13
We used this fantastic place as a "family reunion" weekend. Having bedrooms spread out (top floor as well as basement) is a real plus, as it allowed us to strategically place toddlers to avoid noisy adults. Absolutely glorious location! Coffee on the toasty sunporch when it was below 30 degrees outside! And, this location affords easy access to the wonderful walking tour appeal of downtown Annapolis. The house combines well the character of an older house with some modern updates. A gem!
- Guest Dave (Durham, NC)
- Date of stay 01/13/12
- Review Submitted 04/02/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers.
perfect Chesepeake Bay stunner
perfect Chesepeake Bay stunner
What a charming home and the views are stunning. Sunrise on the Bay makes you want to get up even when you have jet lag changing from Pacific Time to East Coast time! The sun porch was my favorite room! And, walking the beach watching the swans was rejuvenating. Your family will delight with all Annapolis has to offer and love staying in this Vintage family home on the Chesapeake Bay! "
- Guest Pamela (Sonoma, CA)
- Date of stay 03/07/12
- Review Submitted 03/23/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 2 - Mar 31, 2014
3 night min stay
May 21 - May 28, 2016
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Annapolis Accommodations is the property manager for this property. Their Phone number is 410-263-3262.
They will be happy to answer your questions
about the property and the rates for your dates.
Ask Trudie about last minute reservations .
- Taxes Not included
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: BWI at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Water Taxi in Annapolis Harbor at 4 Miles
- Nearest Train: BWI Airport and Carrolton MARC train station at 25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ebb Tide is one mile, City Dock Downtown Annapolis at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Main Ingredient, Grumps, Gary Pizza, Greek at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1967
About: After selling Residential Real Estate since 1980 I know the value of LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! This beach front house will rejuvenate you when you experience all the home offers you and all the great things to do in Annapolis, Kent Island or Baltimore and DC. If you fall in love with Annapolis, which you will, and decide you want to rent long term or buy a home I will help you find your own slice of paradise. Call Patsy Oertli, at Coldwell Banker Annapolis Plaza 410-224-2200
Welcome to our home which has been in our family for over 50 years.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Sunrise will delight you as all the bedrooms view the Chesapeake Bay and are flooded with light. The crab boats empty the traps each day and there is a family of Osprey who return every year to next above the rock jetty. And a Bald Eagle has built a next down by Tolly Point, a short walk from our home. Recharging your batteries in this idyllic community is a Natural!
- Primary: +1 410-263-3262 Please call during working house 9-5
- Secondary: +
Vintage Chesapeake Beach House
Porch looking south has dining room table for 8
Dining room and kitchen with 2nd sink and beer/soda refrigerator
2nd floor Brides Room with King Bed
2nd floor bedroom with King bed and double bed with view of Bay
2nd floor bedroom has king bed and double bed and amazing view of Bay.
Lower level with single sofa sleeper in front of twin bedroom area
lower level full bath with tub and shower next to queen bed with french doors.
Bay Ridge subdivision has great walking and jogging areas for you to explore
Walk the sandy beach in front of the home.
See the roof of 51 Bay Drive to the left of the stairs going up from the beach.
Porch overlooking Chesapeake Bay
Kitchen/Dining Room open into glass porch.
Living Room with queen sleeper sofa with 5 inch mattress and single sofa sleeper
2nd floor bedroom with queen bed and single sofa sleeper
Sunrise from main front 2nd floor bedroom window
Lower level bedroom area
Lower level with single sofa sleeper
lower level bedroom with french door walk out and queen bed
Steps to beach are in front of the house.
Standing on Tolly Point looking north at the Bay Bridge walking along Bay Dr.
Walking beside the jetties along Bay Drive
Bring your kids and just add water!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013