Beautiful Sea Island, Ga Beach Club Garden Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Island Beach Club Garden is a spectacular, elegantly furnished new condo on private, gated Sea Island. PLEASE SEE OUR VIDEO TOUR ON OUR MAIN WEBSITE - THE LINK CAN BE FOUND IN THE LINK SECTION OF THIS LISTING. Across the street from the Cloister Hotel and just steps to the beach and Sea Island Beach Club, this condo comes with complimentary Sea Island Beach Club Guess Passes for up to 10 people that give you access to all of the Sea Island Beach Club amenities.
With the Guest Passes, and for a fraction of the cost of staying at the Lodge or Cloister Hotels, you get access to all Sea Island Resorts amenities including:
• Three championship 18-hole golf courses and renowned Golf Learning Center .
• The Cloister Beach Club with three pools, children's activity center and movie theatre.
• Shooting School for skeet, trap and sporting clays instruction.
• Yacht Club for waterways excursions, nature tours and fishing charters.
• The Mobil Five-Star Cloister Spa and Fitness Center, featuring 23 treatment rooms, five fitness studios, three squash courts and an indoor lap pool.
• The Cloister Tennis Center with eight Har-Tru® clay composition courts, including one stadium court and four lighted courts.
• Five restaurants, from the casual oceanfront Big George's to the refined elegance of the Mobil Five-Star Georgian Room.
For additional family activities, as members of Sea Island Club during your stay, you are invited to participate in our special resort activities, including children's parties, family suppers and beach events.
The Guest Pass entitles you to use the Sea Island facilities. You will be responsible for any guest fees for activities such golf, tennis, camp and the spa. Additional passes are unavailable.
Beach Club Garden is a stunning home with the incredible amenities of a Mobile Five Star Resort - Sea Island. Is there anything more you could want?
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- on main level but with beautiful pool view with lush landscaping ocean breezes garage for parking 2 cars and bicycles elevator up 1 level from parking- trash chute and re-cyling Suitability No Pets Allowed Handicapped Accessible (may have limitations) : Ramps to condo, but not to pool area. Kid Friendly Smoking Not Allowed ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
3+ days $1000/night 7+ days $900/night 14+ days $800/night 28+ days $700/night Some discounts may apply
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
walk to beach club in under a minute...no streets for children to cross...sunrises a step away...sunsets a five minute walk to 5 star cloister hotel....lovely ocean breezes with wildlife galore
- Secondary: 877-732-4752
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room/ dining area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 04, 2012