Escape to Your Luxuriously Furnished Copperwynd Resort Villa
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fountain Hills condo description
Welcome to our bright and spacious condo at the Villas by CopperWynd. Luxuriously furnished, we have two master bedrooms with ensuites, as well as a third bedroom and bathroom. Ideal for that perfect vacation alone or with friends and family.
Enjoy all the amenities at the adjoining Copperwynd Resort and Club - swimming, tennis, gym, fitness classes. Spa services and a first class restaurant and wine bar are also on site.
On our large private patio overlooking the desert, warm up on the putting green before heading to one of the 5 golf courses in the vicinity. Or if you prefer, enjoy a day of shopping, hiking or biking then sit back on the patio and enjoy a cool drink while you watch the red glow of the sunset on Mount McDowell (Red Mountain) and then the twinkling lights from the city of Mesa.
Whether you choose to stay a week or a a few months, you will love it.
Keywords: Condo, Villa, Elegance, Comfort, Gated, Spacious, Paradise, Views, Water, Mountain, Golf, Tennis, Pool, Spa, Casino, Entertainment, Hiking, Biking, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Adjoining Resort - Pool, Tennis, Gym, Spa, Golf.
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Co-located with the Copperwynd Resort and Club that hosts a full service spa, 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness center and the Alchemy Restaurant and Wine Bar with spectacular sunset and mountain views. Within minutes to SunRidge Canyon Golf Course, home to the Jim McLean Golf School and the Wicked 6 Bar & Grill. Shopping opportunities abound within a 25-45 minute drive including Scottsdale Fashion Square, Kierland Commons, Outlets at Anthem and the Arizona Mills Mall. A short ten minute drive to the Mayo Clinic outpatient facility in Scottsdale. Try hiking nearby Sunrise Peak or take a 35-45 minute drive to hike Camelback Mountain, Piestawa (Squaw) Peak or Tom's Thumb Peak. You may want to venture further and take the 1 hour drive to Payson where there are many hiking trails. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The condo was nice, well equipped, and had lovely views. The pool and fitness facilities were great. We had a poor experience with the owners. The hot water took a very long time to heat up. They have refused to return our security deposit, because they felt we were responsible for the hot water not heating up and not leaving the trash cans (which had been emptied the night before) by the side of the road when the next pick up was not for 6 days. Copperwynd was lovely, we would never rent from these owners again.
- Guest pg
- Date of stay 02/13/14
- Review Submitted 03/29/14
Incredible villa for relaxing vacation
Incredible villa for relaxing vacation
This beautifully decorated villa far exceeded our expectations. There was more than enough living space for our family of 6 (4 young children), and the comfortably furnished backyard patio and private putting green kept everyone occupied for hours. The villa is a very short walk to the Copperwynd Resort, where the pool and spa/fitness center were even nicer than the pictures (amazing poolside drink and food service is great for kids). There are many great golf courses and hiking trails within 15 minutes. We cannot wait to go back next year. Thank you!!!
- Guest Naomi (Chicago, IL)
- Date of stay 03/27/12
- Review Submitted 04/05/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
Discounts: 13 nights or more: $150 Nightly; 27 nights or more: $125 Nightly
Oct 1 - May 1
6 night min stay
Discounts: 13 nights or more: $275 Nightly; 27 nights or more: $250 Nightly
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International at 27 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Saguaro Lake at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: W6 Bar & Grill by MOD -SunRidge Canyon Golf Course at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: SunRidge Canyon Golf Course at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Alchemy at Copperwynd at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: (480) 888-6474 Cell
- Secondary: (800) 237-9316 Toll-Free
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax and enjoy the Copperwynd Resort and Spa
Kitchen with pantry, built in oven, microwave/mini-oven combo, and gas top stove
Living room with gas fireplace
Master bath with full walk in shower
Guest ensuite bath
Resort swimming pool. There is a lap pool and hot tub for more water adventures
Fine dining with beautiful views
Guest 3rd bedroom
Patio and putting green
9 championship tennis courts, with villas in the background
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 20, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.