Stunning Coast Cottage Beach House - $400.00 Off Remaining Summer Weeks!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
'Thanks for the extraordinary lodging in Avonlea! This beat staying at the King and Prince….'
English, French to Japanese Interpreter
2004 G8 Summit Conference
United States Department of State
'Your home is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous and is on the best part of the beach on the island. We are coming back to stay in Avonlea next year!'
Author, Genealogist and Historian
'The house beautiful - we really enjoyed ourselves - great proximity to
the beach and pool. We had no problems. Unfortunately, with a total of
4 kids under 3 years old, we did not have the opportunity to try too
many restaurants, but had fun staying in and hanging out at the house!'
Perfect for those with discriminating taste who want nothing but the best. Avonlea Cottage is nestled in the charming Coast Cottage Community FEATURED IN COASTAL LIVING MAGAZINE and near the 2003 Coastal Living Idea House.
With three master suites, Avonlea is perfect for three families. Additionally, there is a a queen bedroom on the first floor that is perfect for older family members who do not want to walk up flghts of stairs.
This classic southern beauty is impeccably furnished and richly decorated in a rainbow of colors by the INTERIOR DESIGN EDITOR OF SOUTHERN LIVING MAGAZINE. Relax and enjoy gorgeous ocean views from the roof deck. Avonlea is perfect for three families who require three master suites.
High speed wireless is availble, so bring your lap top computer.
Walk down brick paved Coast Cottage Lane past classic beach homes with picket fenced yards, grand porches with rocking chairs and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Two private pools, pavilion and dressing rooms flank our private gated entrance to the beach.
We are located on the largest part of the beach at St. Simons Island. The sand at Coast Cottages can stretch a few hundred yards wide at low tide.
Bring your family to a home that will create memories for a lifetime.
Keywords: Beach House
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Three Kings, One Queen, Two Sets of Bunk Beds, One Day Bed with Trundle, High Speed Interent Connection, Full Kitchen Linens, Laundry Room, Roof Deck with Gorgeous Views of the Atlantic, No Pets, Two Coast Cottage Community pools, Private Gated Beach Access to the Largest Beach on St, Simons Island...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- 234 Holes of Golf, Horseback Riding on the beach, Water Park on Jekyll Island, Historic English Fort Frederica, Antique and Outlet Shopping, Fine Dining, Scuba Diving in waters with 100 foot visibility, Wreck Diving, Our guests receive a $40 complimentary bottle of wine when they dine at St, Simons finest restaurant, Halyards, 20% of regular deep sea fishing rates with Charter Fishing and 20% off golf at Sea Palms resorts, St, Simons has both large and small beaches, Some so called "beach homes" may have no beach access or only have access to the beach at low tide, Avonlea is located on the largest and best beach area on St, Marys and Cumberland Island with its wild horses is 45 minutes from St, Simons...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Ask About Our 25-33% Off Specials for Multi-Week Stays in Fall, Winter & Spring! Spring .....$550/night & $3850/week - 3 nite min Fall .......$550/night & $3850/week - 2 nite min Winter......$450/night & $3150/week - 2 nite min Summer .....$625/night & $4375/week - week min - Sat to Sat Holidays....$625/night & $4375/week - 4 night minimum GA/FL......$745/night & $5215/week. wk. min. Must be over 35 to rent during GA/FL.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Avonlea Cottage's stunning Victorian architecture and towering roof deck!
The living room shows the rich tones that fill Avonlea Cottage.
Dining room is located on the first floor.
Avonlea's master suites are some of the most beautiful bedrooms in our group.
First floor bedroom and full bath is perfect for those who cannot climb stairs.
Spacious enough for play, this young adults' bedroom sleeps four in comfort.
Master Suite II Bath.
Roof deck affords panaramic views of the ocean, Jekyl Island and town.
View of ocean from roof deck.
Avonlea Living Room from front view.
First floor kitchen makes Avonlea ideal for those who cannot climb stairs.
Avonlea has two master suites with king beds and private baths.
Bedroom V with full bath.
Master Suite I Bath.
Bath Room III.
First floor screened in porch.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Friday, May 31, 2013