A Place to Come Home to Rooftop Deck, Palms, Fruit Trees, Vie
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Haiku house description
A GREAT PLACE TO COME HOME TO. Located in lower Haiku with a rooftop deck and distant view of the ocean. Near famous Jaws, Hookipa and historic Paia. Quiet neighborhood, near the Haiku School.
House has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open living design and is very comfortable for a family or a couple.
Coconut and fruit trees, bananas and star fruit.
Available for 6 months or longer.
Keywords: Two acres, turn-key ready, great neighborhood, gardens, views, peaceful, family reunion or retreat
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Site seeing off Hookipa, world class windsurfing beach park. Beautiful drive along Maui's north shore. Bike lane recently added to some roads. 5 minutes from Mama's Fish House in Paia. Excellent elementary school within walking distance. Recycling Center nearby. Bike rentals nearby. Mid-climate range between rain and dry. Caring, friendly neighbors - a real residential community. Easy access to Mount Haleakala and beautiful "Upcountry" areas or Maui. 45 minutes to Kihei/Wailea. 1 hr to Lahaina. 15 minutes from airport. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
HOUSE: Available for 6 month or longer rental. $2400-$2800/month depending on group size $300 cleaning fee added to rental cost. Damage deposit for larger group Sleeps 6. Two Queen beds and a set of twins. Great for families. Fully furnished and includes all utilities Pets negotiable Close to Haiku School Great for a retreat or extended vacation, friendly neighborhood
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1992
About: My husband and I grew up in the mountains, but LOVE the island life. Matt is a professional landscape and wildlife artist, while I am an educator and child advocate.
This will one day be our retirement home and we come "home" as often as possible
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I love the neighborhood feeling, privacy and the lush grounds. Nothing is better than a cup of Kona coffee on the rooftop deck looking at the tree tops and gardens from above.
- Primary: (307) 733-3903 (Wyoming, USA)
- Secondary: (307)690-3333
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, July 26, 2013