Fully Furnished Cottage in the Texas Hill Country
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wimberley cottage description
- 2+ acre lot in small community
- 3 bedrooms (1 with queen, 1 with queen & twin) and a loft (2 twins)
- Fully furnished
- Enjoy a great sunset view while sipping on a glass of wine from a nearby winery.
- Set up the outdoor fire pit (check for burn ban) for smores and star gazing
- Golf course near by
- Rafting and tubing nearby
- Hunters & Fishermen Welcome
- Largest Outlet Mall just 20 minutes away!
Keywords: Cabin, Cottage, Fully Furnished, 2 acres, Near Guadalupe River & Blanco River, Texas Hill Country
- 1150 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
2 acres for the kids (and adults) to roam, nearby activities include: San Marcos Outlet Shopping, Downtown Wimberley Market Days, Wimberley Zip Line, Glassworks, Guadalupe River and tubing, Schlitterbahn Water Park (New Braunfels), several wineries, golfing, fishing and many other outdoor activities nearby!...moreless
- Pets Considered:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Hunting Small Game
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- For the shoppers there is the San Marcos Outlet Malls, Downtown Wimberley, and Wiimberley Market Days (first weekend of the month). For the adventurers there is the Wimberley Zip Line, tubing on the Blanco or Guadalupe River, and Schlitterbahn Water Park (New Braunfels). When it's time to eat you con't want to miss the Inoz's, Saltlick BBQ or Gruene Hall. For local entertainment head to Cypress Creek Cafe and enjoy a variety of local musical entertainment. Finally, for those who just want to relax you can enjoy the nearby wineries and the view at the cottage on over 2 acres of Texas hill country....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Mar 8 - Mar 24
2 night min stay
Discounts: 15 nights or more: $95 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Jun 1 - Aug 25
2 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$50 cleaning fee.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We enjoy sporting events; and play recreational soccer. We like to visit when we can. We have 2 children and a dog that are on the go with us too! Most recently we have spent time clearing out the cedar trees so we can enjoy the oaks and the view of the valley.
Why the Owner Chose Wimberley:
Centrally located between Austin and San Antonio, we absolutely LOVE the Texas Hill Country. Wimberley is known for it's Market Days the first weekend of the month, the many nearby wineries and the beautiful surroundings. We would like to live in the house once the kids are off to college! It's just so peaceful. We come as often as our lives allow.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
You can start your mornings off with a cup of coffee or tea on the front porch. If you're a shopper the San Marcos outlet malls are only 20 minutes away. When you're done with shopping you can relax at one of the many nearby wineries and enjoy some Texas wine before heading out to one of many restaurants that have become well known, like The Saltlick and Gruene Hall. If you are more of the adventurer you can head into New Braunfels for some rafting or San Antonio or Austin to enjoy the bigger city attractions. In the evenings (when there isn't a burn ban) we love to have the fire pit going and make Smores!
- Primary: 512-216-9183
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Shamrock Hill is located on 2 wooded acres.
Cozy livingroom with flatscreen tv, dvd/vcr, and dishnetwork.
The kitchen has almost anything you could need, with seating for 7.
Bedroom 2 has 1 queen bed and 1 twin bed, with a dresser and closet.
Bathroom with stacking, full sized washer and dryer.
Bedroom 1 has a queen bed, with a dresser and closet.
The loft has 2 twin beds with dresser drawers below.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.