VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This luxurious three bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of the Gothic Quarter - on one of Barcelona's most important avenues linking the old city to the port.
Via Laietana forms the border between Barcelona's emblematic Gothic Quarter and The Born - famous for its great tapas bars, the Gothic church of Santa Maria del Mar and the Picasso Museum.
The apartment features high ceilings, generous proportions and has been fully renovated to the highest standards providing every comfort to make your stay in Barcelona enjoyable.
There is a large, fully equipped eat-in kitchen with everything you need to cook for yourself on the occasions you prefer to eat in. The living/dining room features a digital flat screen TV with DVD player, stereo system and iPod dock. The windows look out over a quiet pedestrian street and the typical buildings of the Gothic Quarter.
The three bedrooms are fitted with top quality beds, 100% cotton linen and towels and each has its own ensuite bathroom.
There is WiFi throughout the apartment.
You will really appreciate this apartment's location at the back of the building, overlooking a small pedestrian street. You will be able to sleep soundly with no bars, no traffic and no pollution.
The apartment is on the fourth floor, with elevator access.
Keywords: large, luxurious three bedroom apartment in quiet location
Cancellation Policy: The 25% deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel your booking prior to 30 days, we will not bill you for the balance. If you cancel your booking after the final payment has been received and we can re-let the apartment, we will refund the final payment of 75% plus the cleaning fee.
We ask for immediate payment of 25% to reserve the dates for you. The remaining 75% plus the €150 charge for final cleaning is payable 30 days before commencement of the booking. Please note there is also a refundable security deposit of €350 due on the day of arrival. Check-ins between the hours of 22.00 – 07.00 will incur an additional fee of €35, payable directly to our check in personnel.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The Opera 'Liceo', the 'Palau de la Musica' and the Piacsso Museum are all a 10 minute walk away.
Year Purchased: 2003
About: I live and work an hour from Barcelona, in the province of Girona. My business keeps me extremely busy so I like to go to Barcelona to unwind and take part in its cultural activities.
Why Ciutat Vella: I purchased this apartment because of its fantastic location close to the Old Port - from where I often go sailing with my friends - and its proximity to all of the cultural activities I enjoy when I am in the city.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: I can go everywhere by foot: the Ramblas, the Picasso Museum, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the Opera, the Music Festival Hall, the City Park, Barceloneta, the fantastic markets of La Boqueria and Santa Caterina and a huge choice of tapas bars and restaurants on my doorstep.