Luxury Regatta Condo with Privacy and Views in Naples
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Regatta condo description
Your home in Naples. Beautifully furnished in the Tommy Bahama tropical style.
10th floor condominium with large lanai directly overlooking Vanderbilt Bay with distant Gulf of Mexico views. 500 yards to Vanderbilt Beach. Located across from the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
Private and Gated.
Sleeps Six. Total square footage is a very spacious 2000 square feet including screened lanai. King size bed in master, Queen in another and twins in the third. Each bedroom has a bath.
Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances. Kitchen is open to the living space....livingroom and dining area.
Living room has a TV/VCR/DVD in addition to a CD player.
Each bedroom has its own TV - two have VCR's and master has DVD
Full size Washer/dryer in laundry room.
All bed linens, towels, beach towels, etc. are included. Beach chairs and beach toys are available.
Lovely master suite has king size bed, luxury bath with large tub
and large shower and French doors to lanai which overlooks the bay.
2nd bedroom has twin beds and en suite bath.
3rd bedroom has queen size bed and access to hall bath.
Only 35 minutes to Southwest Florida International Airport in
Ft. Myers via I-75.
From the lanai watch the twinkling lights over the bay at
Send email to owner to request special condo website address for
more information and pictures.
Keywords: condo, luxury, three bedrooms, views, waterview
- 2000 sq. ft.
- On floor 10
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Living Room seats 6
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Beach Chairs:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Naples is a beautiful town on the Gulf of Mexico with many activities for the entire family. From its powder sands beaches to the many cultural activities, it is a fantastic place to visit. This condominium is perfectly located to take advantage of the beaches, The Phil, gourmet restaurants tennis and many other activities. All are conveniently located within walking distance or less than a five minute drive. Enjoy a fresh salad for lunch on the beach at the Turtle Club restaurant. Shop at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's for groceries to stock up for breakfast or lunch. Enjoy a gourmet meal at one of the fine dining restaurants located at the Mercato Town Center. The Philharmonic Hall has a plethora of top rated live entertainments -- both popular and classic. The adjacent Art Museum contains many interesting pieces and special exhibits. The Naples Pier in downtown Naples is a great place to take a stroll before dinner or try your hand at fishing. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great condo very spacious, updated decor , great views, exceptional grounds. Convenient location, walk to the beach, enjoy the two pools. Perfect!
- Guest Jlo (Ohio)
- Date of stay 01/02/13
- Review Submitted 01/18/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Holiday Rate (Christmas, New Years' And Presidents Week In February): $2800/Week High Season Rate (February Thru March 2014): $2600 Per Week April 2012 Rate: $2500 Per Week. Summer (May Through October)Rate: $1500 Per Week. WEEKLY RENTAL- Sat-Saturday during High Season. Off Season, contact owner. Plus taxes and Fees: 10% tax state/county/$125 post clean/$100 association fee /$100 refundable key deposit and security.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest International Airport, Ft. Myers, FL at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 75 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vanderbilt Beach at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mercado Town Center at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: DaRuma (does have bar) at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Picture above was taken on a wonderful fishing trip in the back bay area just a few minutes from the condo. We live in Northern Illinois in the summer and spend time in Florida in the winter months. Have been going to Naples since the 1970's and consider it a paradise. It definitely has the best weather in the winter season.
Why the Owner Chose Regatta:
Fantastic location and close to everything. Whole Foods store nearby for those with special diets or who eat organic. Upscale shopping center nearby. Only 10 minutes to Naples Philharmonic. Easy walk to Vanderbilt Beach. Resort amenities--great pools.
Tropical Pool with zero elevation entry. A favorite of families with young kids
Master Bedroom with french doors overlooking the bay. Has large en suite bath.
Lap Pool behind Building 1. The quiet pool.
Great room from the kitchen.
Lanai - a great spot day or night. Quiet and away from the sounds of the pool.
Three blocks to beautiful sunsets. A nightly ritual!!
Waterfall at the Tropical pool. So refreshing.
View from lanai. Great place for breakfast or romantic dinner.
Living room and dining room
Kitchen is fully outfitted with all that you might need for cooking a meal "in".
Overlooking the marina from the lanai. Distant views of the Gulf.
Dining area looking toward lanai
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.