Beach Home, No Bank Waterfront, Hot Tub, Huge Deck, Mtn Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sequim mobile home description
Beach and more beach on nearly an acre of beach frontage on 3 Crabs Road. Fly your kites, play badminton, search for driftwood or sit back and take in the shorefront splendors. This large 2300 sq ft home has large rooms, 4 BR and 2.5 baths. Master bedroom/bath also features a jetted tub. Outside the kitchen is a wonderful huge deck that wraps around to the front door, complete with hot tub for a nice soak after spending the day hiking and seeing the sights around the Peninsula. Bring your favorite DVD along or choose one from the owner's collection for your evening entertainment.
Additional photos available on request.
Keywords: beach house, waterfront, beach, No Bank Waterfront, Hot Tub, Huge Deck, Mountain Views, vacation home, Dungeness, Olympic Peninsula, Olympic National Park, Strait of Juan de Fuca, Sequim, Port Angeles, Scenic, Birding, Crabbing, Kayaking, Lavendar Festival, Beach combing
- Mobile Home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (3) Master Bedroom - The Master bedroom has a Queen Bed and private master bath. It has views of the Olympic mountains. The master bath includes: a skylight, double sinks, and a large shower with his/her shower heads.
Bedroom Two - This bedroom has a Queen Bed and views of the Olympic mountains.
Bedroom Three - This bedroom has a Queen Bed and an ocean view., Double Beds (1) Bedroom Four - This bedroom has a Double Bed and an ocean view., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) This bed is a sofa that converts into a bed. It is in the sitting room, so it is not private and is subject to foot traffic....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Birdwatching, Olympic Game Farm, Three Crabs restaurant, direct views of the New Dungeness Lighthouse. Eagles love to perch on the driftwood , on the beach, directly behind the home. Snow shoeing at Olympic National Park. Day trips to Olympic National Park, Victoria, B.C., Port Townsend, Port Angeles, Cape Flattery (northwesternmost point in the contiguous USA). , berry picking, running along the flat, quiet road with views of the ocean on one side and the mountains on the other side. Watching the traffic in the shipping lanes. You may be lucky to spot an aircraft carrier or a submarine, along with the cargo ships and cruise ships. The expansive views from the deck include (but are not limited to): the beach (obviously, lol), Dungeness Bay, the Straight of Juan De Fuca, Victoria B.C., Mt Baker, the Cascade mountains, the Olympic mountains, wildlife (you may see: eagles, otters, seals, deer, whales have been known to stray into the bay, but wildlife are on their own schedules)....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nightly 1 to 6 guests $290.00, Off-season Oct 1 - May 15 $240.00 Nightly 7 to 10 guests $375.00, Off-season Oct 1 - May 15 $290.00 Cleaning fee: $110.00 Minimum nights: 3 nights during July & August, 2 nights if scheduling permits 10.0% discount for 10 or more nights. Tax 10.4%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: + (360) 683-3565 (Washington State, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 879-8859
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Eagle looking for breakfast. Taken from the deck. Dungeness Bay in background.
This photo is taken from the beach, with the Olympic mountains in the background
Hot tub on back deck. Fits 6, plus there is a lot of seating along the railing.
Full kitchen with skylight to let in natural light. Windows have ocean views.
Aircraft Carrier and Lighthouse. Taken from the deck.
North Cascades, Straight of Juan de Fuca. Taken from deck.
This photo was taken from the deck. The living & dining rooms have similar view
The master bath. The shower, not pictured, is large and includes 2 shower heads.
Dining Room - 2 tables, seating for 10 total.
North Cascades and Straight of Juan de Fuca. Taken from the deck.
Mount Baker. Taken from deck.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 19, 2013