VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Bring your friends or family out to experience Austin from this beautiful home. The entire second floor 'executive suite' is yours, completely private, and the best way to balance a taste of metropolitan Austin with our lovely green belt - the allure of what distinguishes Austin from many other places. From your balcony, you can see it all...well, almost.
Exactly as shown in the photos, all that you see within is yours and private. You have your own separate, private entrance, and the entire living area depicted here is yours to enjoy. The absolute only place you might run into another is in the large driveway.
You will feel a sense of ease when you arrive here at home, enter the foyer, and find the lightly winding staircase that leads up to your floor. Everything is easily accessible from the entry hallway. It leads to each bedroom, the restrooms, open concept living room, and brand new kitchen.
Every bedroom has a television, alarm clock, two night stands with lamps, a large mirror, a desk and restroom access. Bedrooms 2-4 have a queen sized bed, and bedroom 1 has a king sized bed. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have their own restrooms, while the third restroom is Jack & Jill style, connecting directly to bedrooms 3 & 4 with separate doors.
On nights when you're not out experiencing the great outdoors or our fair city, we invite you to relax on your comfy couch and/or watch the large HDTV (dvd player and cable provided) from the comfort of your living room.
If you're preparing a meal or entertaining guests, the open concept to the rest of the house helps bring everyone together! With a brand new kitchen and all the basics, you will enjoy preparing meals for yourself and/or your group. Your lovely glass stovetop, and double ovens, make special occasions just that - special. With amenities ranging from a coffee grinder and maker, pots, pans, tea kettle, silverware, dishes, and spices, you should only need to bring your specialty items.
When you're not enjoying this home or its wonderful view, we hope you're out experiencing this great city. We've even supplied an information booklet to help you along.
* Since this home is a second floor 'penthouse', there's more of a balcony than a backyard. There's access to a small backyard area upon request.
ACL 1st Weekend Oct 1 - Oct 5, 2015 3 night min stay
ACL 2nd Weekend Oct 8 - Oct 12, 2015 3 night min stay
F1 Race Oct 22 - Oct 26, 2015 3 night min stay
Winter Holiday Dec 23 - Jan 3, 2016 3 night min stay
SXSW 1 Mar 4 - Mar 10, 2016 4 night min stay
SXSW 2 Mar 11 - Mar 21, 2016 4 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
$600 Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Pet Fee$100 + tax
Cleaning Fee$160 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$600
(1) This home has a maximum capacity of 8 persons with very few exceptions (usually children 12 and younger), and ONLY if pre-established upon reservation. An additional minimum charge of no less than $150 per extra person per night can be added to your reservation, and we reserve the right to cancel a reservation upon violation of our limit.
(2) Additional refundable deposit for approved dogs may apply.
(3) Cancellations cannot be circumstantial, meaning a reservation is either cancelled or not, and must be done in writing (email or letter). Cancel outside of 30 days for a full refund during regular dates, and outside of 90 days during special events (SXSW, F1, ACL, X Games), but inside of the 30 (or 90) day period, we will refund 25% of your deposit. Reservations are non-transferable, neither from one property to another, nor from one date to another, unless deemed acceptable by VacationCake and/or Vacation Tonic.
Once the full amount is charged, all sales are final unless we're able to rebook your home. In that case, we will refund your payments less a $150 cancellation fee.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Two roads diverge from this narrow wood. East brings you Austin's metropolitan at its best: 7 miles straight down Bee Caves road gets you to Zilker Park. 1 mile more, and you're in downtown. West takes you into our beloved, rolling hill country - hike & bike trails to your heart's content. Dress for both!
The West Bee Caves area is a gorgeous, very safe neighborhood. This home can be used as an executive suite, or is perfect for romantic getaways, cycling, hiking, nearby Hill Country weddings or groups needing to be near the One World Theatre or the Keller Williams training center.