Clarks Fork Guest Ranch - 'a Little Piece of Heaven'
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Cody lodge description
Welcome to Clarks Fork Guest Ranch in Clark, Wyoming - A luxury vacation destination fishing and hunting ranch for you to enjoy the relaxed and adventurous outdoors. We offer a fully equipped 5,500 square foot custom-built ranch lodge and recently completed six suite north addition. The Lodge is located adjacent to the beautiful Clarks Fork of the Yellowstone River.
At Clarks Fork Guest Ranch we specialize in adventure packages and activities that include fishing, hunting, horseback riding, packing, kayaking, skiing and snowmobiling.
The Clark Fork Guest Ranch Main Lodge was built in 1999 from hand-hewn logs recovered from the Yellowstone fire of 1989. It features a full kitchen, dining and great room with a comfortable open floor plan. The parlor provides a relaxed cabin environment with views of the river framed by the rugged mountain peaks of the Beartooth.
The lodge is surrounded by 4 private ponds stocked for fishing, as well as over a half a mile of river front for world renowned trout fishing on the Clarks Fork of the Yellowstone River. This part of the river enters the Clark Valley near Cody after leaving the spectacular Clarks Fork Canyon.
Staying at the Clarks Fork guest ranch is like passing into another era, the era of the old west, of rural hospitality in a setting unspoiled by development. It takes 3 days to slow down to the local pace to enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the morning sunrise color the mountains in brilliant shades of red, orange and magenta Enjoy being able to walk outside and catch fresh trout for breakfast in the mornings and afternoon of relaxing float trips, whitewater kayaking or wilderness rides.
Many onsite amenities and activities allow our guests to spend as much of their stay as they choose at the lodge without stepping into a vehicle. Those who want to explore the great outdoors and the rich history and art of the west can choose from many options. Our proximity to Yellowstone and the Beartooth Scenic Highway offers a rich opportunity to see spectacular mountain views and the wildlife of the Rockies.
The Clarks Fork Guest Ranch is surrounded by 30 acres of grounds beautifully framed with spectacular view of the Beartooth Mountains. There is plenty to do without ever leaving the lodge.
• Enjoy two miles of nature walks among groves of Quaking Aspens, Blue Spruce and Canadian Maples.
• Fly fish or relax by one of our deep blue ponds stock with Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout.
• Enjoy a home cooked meal in our expansive dining room or barbeque your freshly caught trout.
• Relax in our luxurious western parlor built with logs salvaged from the Great Yellowstone Fire.
• Swim or practice your kayaking skills in the ponds or on the Clarks Fork River.
• Stroll along the river front dotted with meadows, Cottonwood and Russian olive groves and sandy beaches.
• Relax by the meandering crystal clear streams flowing between ponds.
• Enjoy spectacular sunrise and sunsets coloring the panoramic mountain views.
• Gaze at the stars in the evening big sky, undisturbed by city lights.
- 5500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22
- There are seven separate suites. Two luxury suites include lofts and a Jacuzzi in their master baths. One of them is an ADA suite with a king and queen size bed. Our two deluxe suites have a queen bed, shower only bathroom, mini wet bar with microwave and refrigerator. We have two premier suites with a queen bed and shower only bathroom. Most of our suites offer a beautiful view of the river & mountains....moreless
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
sports and adventure activities
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
Communication / Internet
- Dining Room
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Gas Heating
- Broadband Access
- Laundry Soap
- Living Area
- Basic Soaps
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Ducted Heating
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Study Room
- Air Conditioning
- Rumpus Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Kayak / Canoe
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect place to get away from it all!
Perfect place to get away from it all!
We recently spent 4 nights here with our family of 5 (2 teens, 1 infant). We stayed in the main lodge, so I cannot comment on the suites. The lodge is almost there. Far from luxury, with laminate countertops, mismatched appliances, exposed ductwork, unfinished drywall, open junction boxes, and concrete walls in rec room - it was still a nice place to stay. Be warned, it is 40 minutes from the nearest gas, food, etc. The paperwork stated continental breakfast was available as well as soda, water and ice stocked daily. Never happened. The bathrooms weren't cleaned either with soaps and shampoos from other people still inside. We had to rummage for clean towels too. Location was beautiful, however this is still a work in progress.
- Guest Family travelers (Virginia)
- Date of stay 07/02/11
- Review Submitted 07/20/11
Recommended for: Adventure seekers.
from $193. a night, three night minimum per suiteEntire Facility including Main Lodge - $8,000 per week Need less space, contact us regaing renting just a suite or two. Peak Season is July 1 to October 1. Off Season Rates 25-50% of Peak A reservation/damage depsot is 50% of the cost of your stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cody, Wyoming at 32 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 120 at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Edellweis - Across the Street at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sleeping Giant - 50 miles outside of Cody, Wy at 80 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Powell Country Club at 32 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several in Cody, Wy at 30 Miles
- Primary: +1 888 283-4801 Reservations (Marilyn)
- Secondary: +1 707 694-4382 Call Linda after hours and on weekends
- Fax: +1 707 838-4420
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Clarks Fork Guest Ranch
View from the porch- Cody, Wyoming Lodge
Kayaking on the River
View of the river - Cody, Wyoming Lodge
Fly Fishing on the River
0 Bedroom / 7 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.