Direct Oceanfront Beach House in New Smyrna Beach, Florida
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Bring your family to this beautiful direct oceanfront home on the non-driving area of New Smyrna Beach. There are 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. It sleeps 6. There is also an outside shower for convenience. The garage holds a gas grill, beach chairs, umbrella and beach toys.
The house is close to the Canaveral National Sea Shore with it's many different varities of birds and sea life.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Playing, fishing, reading, biking are favorite activities. New Smyrna Beach has the charm of old, beautiful Florida. It has a relaxed atmosphere, but also offers art galleries, shopping and great dining, deep sea fishing, paddle boarding and excursions to the Old Florida backwaters. Our house has all new, top-of-the-line bedding, towels, linens, furnishings, cookware, blenders, coffee makers, microwave ovens, a full-size washer and dryer, 3 flat screen, wall-mount HD televisions, and, of course, Wi-Fi....moreless
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
CERTAIN WEEKS OF THE YEAR - $2,100 TO $2,500 $300 TO $400 PER NIGHT - 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM OFF SEASON - $1,550 PER WEEK HIGH SEASON - $1,950 PER WEEK CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED Security Deposit - $500 Cleaning Fee - $150 Tax - 12.5%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport at 21 Miles
- Nearest Train: Auto Train in Sanford at 38 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: AIA at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bethune Beach at Private Homes
- Nearest Barpub: JB's at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sugar Mill at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: JB's Fishcamp at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: We have lived in Orlando since the 70's and always considered ourselves very fortunate in being able to enjoy this jewel of a beach town, New Smyrna Beach. It is only an hour's drive from Orlando and it's many world famous attractions. Over the years we have owned several different beach houses and enjoyed them as much as our daughter did with her friends.
Why Private Homes:
There is a large ocean front living/dining room and a balcony facing the ocean to enjoy the incredible ocean views, with 2 BRs, one with a king bed, the other with 2 twin beds, kitchen and bath. The 3rd fl. offers a large BR with 2 twin beds and a living/dining area facing the ocean.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Enjoy the incredible sunsets and sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean. The beach is so close, you can talk to someone on the balcony from your chair on the beach. Within walking distance is an intracoastal marina and fishcamp, a restaurant famous for it's rock shrimp, alligator tail and grouper sandwiches and a bait shop. Snack bar and public tennis, volleyball and basketball courts are near by.
- Primary: +1 407-222-8242
- Secondary: +1 407-299-6273
- Fax: +1 407-578-8802
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 06, 2013