Tranquil and Relaxing Oceanfront Setting,Ideal for Beachlovers
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
The property is available for a minimum of two months rental,at a cost of $3000 per month.A $500 security deposit is required(refunded upon satisfactory departure inspection) Also, a $100 fee is required which includes arrival and departure cleaning.Prospective renters are subject to approval by the condo association.
Keywords: Newly furnished and renovated condo in Pristine condition offers all the comforts of home,without the stress,and all the amenities.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Private parking,gated community with coded beach access and private pool and patio, overlooking the beautiful azure blue Atlantic Ocean.Tropical breezes enhance the ocean front experience.Within 1 hour from three airports,Miami,Fort Lauderdale,and Palm Beach.The area abounds with fantastic restraunts in both Boyton Beach and Delray Beach.Located in Beautiful Gulfstream shores on A1A you are ideally located to enjoy all the area has to offer .Including,Casinos,Racetracks ,Shopping Malls and Recreational Parks....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2 Month Minimum Rental $3000 per month,plus refundable security deposit of $500 & $150 cleaning fee. Arrival and Departure cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Owner is a Doctor of Education,fluent in three languages.A retired educator of 40 years.Married with one son,who is a Weatherman for channel 12 News in Long Island, New York.Husband of 27 years is a Financial Advisor.Owns a home and condo on the Jersey Shore ,As well as three properties in Florida.One in Longboat Key ,the other two in Delray Beach.Loves the Sun,Surf and Sand.
Why the Owner Chose Delray Beach:
Its' Beauty,and easy beach access,to a beach that seems to go on forever.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Rest,relaxation,in a stress free environment ,and of course a great tan.
- Primary: (732) 610 9366 (New Jersey, USA)
- Secondary: 732-492-3572
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013