Fun, Sunny, Getaway Home on Golf Course W/Pool & Great Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Indian Palms house description
This is a fun, sunny home, architecturally designed with high ceilings, skylights and wonderful light. It is 2,150 sq.ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bath have views of the mountains and golf course. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and adjoining bath with large tile shower. The 3 rd bedroom is used as a den with a twin bed, desk and computer area. The decor is tropical and relaxing. The kitchen has just been completely remodeled with all new appliances and granite counters - lots of storage.
The open floor plan with high ceilings in the livingroom, dining room and kitchen gives the feeling of wonderful space and light. The fireplace makes it cozy in winter. Many french doors and windows allow great views of mountains and golf course. The back yard faces the 4th fairway of this 27 hole golf course and has plenty of room for entertaining or games when you tire of swimming or relaxing in the hammock under the trees. If you are tired of the 'not quite clean enough' vacation rental, give us a try. More pictures when decorating is complete
Keywords: 3 BR, 2 BA, VIEW, ON GOLF COURSE, PRIVATE POOL, REMODELED, GRANITE COUNTERS, NEW APPLIANCES/TV, GOLF CART,BBQ, 2 CAR GARAGE, CLEAN.
- 2100 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 7
- This bright and sunny home has beautiful views of mountains and golf course, (on 4th fairway of the Indian Palms Golf course). The private pool is small but refreshing and the sound of the waterfall will add to your outdoor dining pleasure. The large back yard is great for intertaining and relaxing in the large hammock under the trees. This architecturally designed home has high ceilings, skylights and many french doors allowing wonderful light patterns and views. The cozy fireplace is gas and easy to use. The kitchen has been remodeled w/granite counters, new stainless steel appliances and comes very well equipped. The master bath is also remodeled with limestone floors and antique vanity. The A/C and heater are new and most rooms have ceiling fans. The wireless internet is very fast and efficient. Phone is avail. if needed. Indian Palms is a gated golf course community with 5 tennis courts, a 27 hole golf course, a well equipped fitness center and large community pool. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Course Front
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Polo grounds are within walking distance. Most of the weekend games are free and fun to watch, Three musical concerts are performed at the polo grounds each spring, 'coachella' (a rock concert), a heavy metal concert, and 'Stagecoach', a country western concert. Each bring about 50,000 fans to the area. This usually occurs in mid april, There are 3 Indian casinos within a 5 min. drive and more if you drive about 20 min. The casinos have music venues that bring many big stars to the area and provide us with great live intertainment., The McCallum theatre of the performing arts in Palm Desert (about 20 min. away) has many talented artists appearing., Last but not least, the world famous shopping on El Paseo in Palm Desert and the outlet stores for most of the well known designers provide all the shopping anyone could want., However, Orange Co. , Disneyland and the beaches are just a 2 hour drive when you tire of golf/shopping/tennis/gourmet eating/swimming/relaxing....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Charming and bright
Charming and bright
This home is a lovely place to escape to. The location is such that you can walk to the gym and the clubhouse. Ken and Judy were just wonderful taking care of any and all of our needs. The pictures do not reflect the brightness and cleanliness of the home. We would recommend this property to everyone.
- Guest Mickey (bc canada)
- Date of stay 10/15/11
- Review Submitted 02/29/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
HIGH SEASON: JAN - APRIL 15th $1250/WK or $3050/MO. SHOULDER SEASON: APRIL 15TH - JUNE $1100/WK OR $2600/MO. SUMMER SEASON: JUNE - SEPTEMBER $ 800/WK OR 2100/MO. SHOULDER SEASON: OCT. - DECEMBER $1100WK OR $2850/MO. AVAILABLE FURNISHED, YEAR ROUND AT $1900/MONTH A COMPLETELY REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $500 IS REQ'D + CLEANING FEE OF $125 A $500 deposit is required to reserve any of the above dates and will be applied to rent. Festival and holiday rates are slightly higher - check with owner
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We have just purchased this home and take pride in turning it into one of the 'jewels' in our neighborhood. We live nearby and just love our community.
Why the Owner Chose Indian Palms:
We chose to buy a 2nd home in Indian .Palms because of the wonderful people we've met here and the amenities: olympic size pool that is heated all winter, fitness center, tennis courts, restaurant/ bar and beautiful 27 hole golf course.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Enjoy using the community amenities such as salt water pool/spa, fitness center and tennis courts. Or just sit by the private pool and grab some sun. The golf cart in the 2 car garage is for your use within the community; run to clubhouse for lunch or to the big pool for water aerobics or just an afternoon ride around the area. Enjoy a really fun place to entertain - bbq in the patio - eat by the pool and watch the golfers.
- Primary: + (714)328-0452
- Secondary: + (714) 328-0471California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room w/fireplace and french doors to patio - mtn & golf cs. viewsw
Pool area facing golf course - enjoy eating outside? No mosquitos!
cool master bedroom suite
new, open kitchen w/view to living room and back yard. Great for entertaining.
french doors to master suite
more living room w/view
pool, waterfall and mountains olay!
Dining room w/view, seats 6 - 8
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.