Durango Downtown Condo, Walk to Durango Silverton Narrow Guage
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Lofts at 1201 condo description
This newly finished and furnished condo is located in the heart of the downtown historic district of Durango. The Lofts at 1201 are contemporary luxury condos with large patios looking South at Smelter Mountain. Conveniently located near all downtown attractions, restaurants, bars, theaters, and shopping. Just across the Street from the Animas River and Trail with great fishing. Childrens Museum and skateboard park is also just across the street.
Master suite features a 5 piece bath with oversized Kohler bubble tub. Fully equiped Kitchen, gas grill, laundry.
$3,000 per Month 6/2/2014 through 8/30/2014.
$2,500 per Month 9/2/2014 for long term lease.
Keywords: Loft, condo, patio, views, luxury finish,
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- This property is across from the Animas River Trail and the Discovery Museum. The Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad is 7 blocks away, Purgatory Ski Area/ Durango Mountain Resort is a 30 minute drive. Mesa Verde National Park is an hour and a half West. Navajo Lake is a 45 minute drive South and East. Miles and miles of Mountain Bike and Hiking trails around the City and in the National Forest minutes from our condo. There is an excellent Italian Deli/Restaurant located on the first floor with a great outdoor Piazza. You can get prepared dishes to go, items to cook at home or dine in with an authentic Italian Menu. Located at the end of the Durango Historic District there are Restaurants, Shops, Art Galleries, Theaters, Museums, Bars...all within a few blocks. Available June 2, 2014 through August 30, 2014 by the Month for $3,000 per month. September 2, 2014 long term lease at $2,500 per month. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best Location in Durango
Best Location in Durango
Couldn't ask for a better place to stay in Durango! This is right above Main, but not noisy...right near the river, too, and secure! The owner was a pleasure to work with, always very helpful. The condo is spotless, and well-insulated from noise and heat and cold. Loved cuddling by the fire, then being only steps from Maria's Bookstore, or going out to eat at the restaurant downstairs! Highly, highly recommended!
- Guest Concerned (Pagosa Springs, Colorado, USA)
- Date of stay 03/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/29/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, pet owners, age 55+, sightseeing, adventure seekers, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
$3,000.00 per month from June 2, 2014 through August 30, 2014/ $2,500 after Sept 2
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: La Plata County Airport (DRO) at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US HWY 550 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lost Dog at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Durango Mountain Resort Purgatory at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hillcrest Golf Course Public at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Guido's Favorite Foods at Lofts at 1201
Year Purchased: 2011
About: I have lived in Durango for over 40 years and own several rental properties and formerly a motel.
Why Lofts at 1201:
I bought this condo for my own use some day when I no longer want to live in a large home in the country. This is the finest designed and built building in Durango. It is central to everything yet very quiet.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Never getting in my car! Grocery, liquor, drug store, restaurants, hardware store, Baskin Robbins just a block away. Fishing on the Animas across the Street. Walking/biking the River Trail to the Recreation Center.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013