Escape to the Charm of Coquina Cottages
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Olde Naples Properties cottage description
Originally built in the 1900's, 'Coquina Cottages' radiate the charm and graceful living of Naples' past. This guest cottage with screened lanai is nestled in a generously sized property which boasts lush tropical foliage and provides a quiet retreat from your everyday hustle and bustle. Just a short stroll to the GULF OF MEXICO with its miles of sandy beaches and spectacular sunsets!
Sip your morning coffee on your lanai or in the garden - or - walk to the nearby weekend Farmer's Market and enjoy all that the heart of Olde Naples has to offer.
Call us now to make your reservation! You will receive prompt and courteous assistance! Hope to see you soon.
Keywords: Historic Cottage with screened lanai set in a lush tropical setting.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- In the May, 2012 issue of the Smithsonian Magazine, Naples, FL was named the 9th best small town in America. 'Even when it's snowing somewhere up north, around the historic Naples Pier (one block from Coquina Cottages) they're catching mackerel, pompano, snook, trout, opening beach umbrellas and looking for treasure in the surf.' Miles of white sandy beach are just 1.5 blocks away and the sunsets are spectacular! If dining out is your pleasure, you'll experience fine dining or casual eateries just across the street on Third Street South, along with boutique shopping and dozens of art galleries. Looking for adventure? Visit the Everglades, an ecological wonder. Key West by air or sea may be something to put on your list. If a cultural experience is more to your liking, the Naples Philharmonic will dazzle you with their wide range of musical productions. Golfing, boating, fishing, tennis. Enjoy all that naples has to offer and then come 'home' to Coquina Cottages to relax and renew....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place to spend the winter.
Great place to spend the winter.
I love everything about the Coquina Cottages. I've stayed there two years in a row and enjoyed the beautiful tropical landscape, walked to the beach every day, shopped the Tommy Bahama farmers' market on Saturday mornings and strolled over 3rd Street in the evenings to enjoy the music, food and meet up with friends for a few drinks. The location is superb; near all the action in Naples. My dog also enjoyed walking around the beautiful neighborhoods. The cottage was clean and comfortable and had everything I needed for the two months I stayed. The sunset is a two minute walk to the end of the street. You can't beat it!
- Guest Snowbird (Cape Cod)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/16/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, pet owners, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
Jan.1-Jan 31 $4,700/MTH* **ONE MONTH MINIMUM PLEASE** Feb. 1 - March 31 $4,900/MTH* **ONE MONTH MINIMUM PLEASE** April 1 - April 31 $4,230/MTH* OR $1,500/WK. 7 night minimum AUG & SEP ONLY SPECIAL- $99/NIGHT + TAX +$50 off cleaning fee (7 NGHT MINIMUM) Nov. 1 - Dec. 31 $4,230/MTH* OR $1,500/WK 7 night min.(Add $100/wk for 15th-31st) * $125 cleaning fee plus 10% Sales & Tourist Tax will be added. 60% of total rental cost is due at signing of Seasonal Lease Agreement. PETS:$10/day per pet to max of $140/mth per pet, plus tax and $500 Pet Sec. Dep.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 North and South at 7 Miles
Year Purchased: 1953
About the owner: Coquina Cottages has been in the family for over 70 years. The matriarch of the family still lives one block away and has shared many memories and local history of this famous community on the Gulf of Mexico. We take great pride in offering this family jewel to our guests and we know that you will enjoy its unique charm and tropical setting on over a half acre of land. We have a full-time Property Manager to assist in making your stay enjoyable.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Location, Location, Location! A) 2 blocks to one of the most beautiful beaches on any coastline. B) Join many locals and other visitors to view our spectacular sunsets! C) Farmer's Market - Stroll across the street on weekends to enjoy the opportunity to fill your cupboards with fresh, local produce, baked goods, herbal oils and soaps and many other local fare. D) Fine dining and casual eateries are within a short walk of Coquina Cottage.
- Primary: (239) 348-2500
- Secondary: (239) 641-3513 (Florida, USA)
- Fax: +1 (239) 261-1814
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cozy Guest Cottage with screened Lanai
Living Room opens to screened lanai through French doors.
Cottagey and comfortable with a Queen Bed
BBQ with outside dining.
Stroll the large backyard a see the palms, frangipani tree, smell the gardenias.
Enjoy your morning coffee or step out into the tropical garden.
Quaint, but fully equipped kitchen.
Fireplace ambiance without the fire.
View of the tropical setting from your screened lanai.
These historic cottages boast mature and unusual trees and resident butterflies.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 31, 2013